[OT] Is there a God, Yes or No?

Old March 5th 16, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default [OT] Is there a God, Yes or No?

Duck says
God is creator of all things.
------------

Things like child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc.

Thank you Jesus and baby Jesus!
Old March 5th 16, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:51:14 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Duck says
God is creator of all things.
------------

Things like child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc.

Thank you Jesus and baby Jesus!

so we killed jesus and we still have after 2000 years child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc. = maybe iit is you , not God.
Old March 6th 16, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Arc Michael
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:51:14 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Duck says
God is creator of all things.
------------

Things like child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc.

Thank you Jesus and baby Jesus!

so we killed jesus and we still have after 2000 years child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc. = maybe iit is you , not God.
-------------

Duke says god is the creator of all things. So either god created all the bad things or Duke is wrong about creator god.

Your choice dip****
Old March 9th 16, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:15:23 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Arc Michael
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:51:14 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Duck says
God is creator of all things.

Things like child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc.

Thank you Jesus and baby Jesus!

so we killed jesus and we still have after 2000 years child molestation, hunger, pain, satan, war, cancer, hate, etc. = maybe iit is you , not God.

Duke says god is the creator of all things. So either god created all the bad things or Duke is wrong about creator god.

Your choice dip****

bad is your perspective. Shoving a rhino dick up your ass to see you scream can be seen as 'good' and of God's making.

It is also good to see a car run over your family too. In fact, God sees that is Good

anymore dumb ****ing questions retarded sissy fagogian ****twit?