Which geologist dare say this shows geological structure?

Old July 2nd 08, 03:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lin Liangtai

Default Which geologist dare say this shows geological structure?

Which geologist dare say Figure 1 below shows geological structure of
a Martian rock?
Dig for oil under the arctic of Earth, not under Martian arctic.

Figure 1 below shows a small area partially dug by Mars Lander
Phoenix. The image at far right clearly shows organic tissues and a
lymphatic vessel.
Figure 1: image labeled http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...098717112&p=73

Figure 2: source of the above figure
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonh...ho/2591711650/
Old July 2nd 08, 07:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jon Peptone

You certainly have quite an imagination. I just hope that most folks have
the good sense to see through your fiction.

Jon

Old July 3rd 08, 02:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Crinklaw

Jon Peptone wrote:
You certainly have quite an imagination. I just hope that most folks have
the good sense to see through your fiction.

The way I look at it is that anyone who would be gullible enough to
believe his silliness is hopeless anyhow. ;-)

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://comets.skyhound.com

To reply take out your eye
Old July 3rd 08, 03:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
L.A.T.[_2_]

"Greg Crinklaw" wrote in message
Jon Peptone wrote:
You certainly have quite an imagination. I just hope that most folks
have the good sense to see through your fiction.

The way I look at it is that anyone who would be gullible enough to
believe his silliness is hopeless anyhow. ;-)

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer
Cloudcroft, New Mexico, USA (33N, 106W, 2700m)

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://comets.skyhound.com

To reply take out your eye

On Earth, you are a geologist.
I seem to remember that on the Moon you are a Selenologist.
On Mars?

Old July 3rd 08, 07:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Odysseus[_1_]

In article ,
"L.A.T." wrote:

snip

On Earth, you are a geologist.
I seem to remember that on the Moon you are a Selenologist.
On Mars?

An areologist.

--
Odysseus
Old July 3rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
I_keep_trying

On Jul 2, 7:25 am, Lin Liangtai wrote:
Which geologist dare say Figure 1 below shows geological structure of
a Martian rock?
Dig for oil under the arctic of Earth, not under Martian arctic.

Figure 1 below shows a small area partially dug by Mars Lander
Phoenix. The image at far right clearly shows organic tissues and a
lymphatic vessel.
Figure 1: image labeled http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...098717112&p=73

Figure 2: source of the above figurehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/hortonheardawho/2591711650/

TO: the guy who is ranting about blood vessels and lymphatic tissue
he deludes to in martian lander samples......see above

Please get some help.

TO THE COMMUNITY:

While some people might be amused by all this; there is clearly
something serious going on here and you all have the opportunity and I
think the responsibility to help this guy out.

I would implore the rest of the community here to be more responsible
and to not feed this insanity and continue to implore this guy to get
some help.

If he continues receiving messages that he needs to get some help
maybe we can effect some positive change here.
I see no entertainment value in what is obviously a serious problem
with this guys mental faculties.

Old July 4th 08, 06:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
jerry warner[_26_]

Thw TROLL is all over usenet with its garbage. Gets a
kick out of disruption.

Old July 5th 08, 04:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Crinklaw

jerry warner wrote:
Thw TROLL is all over usenet with its garbage. Gets a
kick out of disruption.

Actually, the troll is the person you are responding to.