Theory lovers: There is no expansion of the Universe, Einstein'sCosmological Constant is correct

Old January 30th 08, 03:02 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default Theory lovers: There is no expansion of the Universe, Einstein'sCosmological Constant is correct

Things dissipate, the vast between channels of galaxies grows for a
simple reason:

Where we are has 2.7 Kelvin CMBR. In voids the temperature is
practically zero Kelvin based on my theory.

The simple rule is as with gasses, heat escapes from cold and the
channels expand over time, like a fire flame in slow motion dissipates
in all directions.

http://www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/void.JPG

Expansion of the universe john Amateur Astronomy 34 December 1st 04 08:31 PM
Question about the expansion of the universe. Fitzdraco Astronomy Misc 10 May 13th 04 09:12 AM
Expansion of the Universe Scott Cadreau Misc 17 January 4th 04 02:39 PM
Universe expansion G.P Misc 56 September 16th 03 12:38 AM
Expansion of the Universe John Carruthers Misc 4 September 6th 03 12:25 PM