AUSTRALIA RETARDS PROMOTING CANCER TAP WATER

Old September 25th 07, 04:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA RETARDS PROMOTING CANCER TAP WATER

WEAN THE WATER-WEARY FROM THE BOTTLE

THE AUSTRALIAN
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-38940,00.html
Louise Evans | September 25, 2007

DURING the past 30 years an otherwise smart and urbane colleague has
poured about $22,000 of his hard-earned wages down the drain.

He insists it was worth every drop.

His addiction is bottled water. Every day he has to have a fix, and
being a connoisseur he goes out of his way to find exotic brands of a
product that takes up more room in the supermarket than bread and
milk.

Nothing can cure him of this addiction, not a tally of the money he's
wasting, studies showing public water is safe, knowledge of the
landfill he's creating or multinationals confessing their fancy
bottled water is just tapwater.

He isn't doing it for his health, even though alleged medical experts
who infest morning television and daytime radio claim drinking eight
glasses of water a day cures cancer and increases your libido.

It isn't the taste, either, as on occasion he'd poured "freshly
squeezed water" from The Philippines down the drain, without it going
via his kidneys, because it tasted like turps.

§Huge SNIP of clueless rubbish§

The tap v bottle debate is not about water but oil, and the number of
barrels used in making the plastic bottles, and transporting and
refrigerating the product. Yet environment-conscious consumers
obsessed with water restrictions, dam levels and the drought happily
lecture about climate change while swigging from a chilled bottle of
Evian.
Some people are getting it. During the northern hemisphere summer, San
Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom banned city departments from buying
bottled water, saying his city's water was pristine. Salt Lake City
issued a similar decree and New York City launched an advertising
campaign saying its water was clean, zero sugar and even stain-free.
Go figure. They forgot to add fat-free.

§Huge SNIP of still clueless rubbish§

The message is filtering through to Australia, too. At one of those
overrated, over-priced, over-booked Sydney restaurants that has been
awarded a chef's hat for excellence, the waitress started the night by
asking if we wanted "bottled or tap water". Usually the question is
"still or sparkling".

Apart from the wine, the tap water was the best thing she served all
night.

END

Comments :

Don't touch Tap water even for cooking, this is the main Cancer vector
in the whole world now ! I spent a fortnight of holidays where I go at
least half a dozen time a year either for hiking or field work,
preparing my highly expected work on the TRUE GEOLOGY. I brought back
with me 700 l of the purest water emerging at some 1 100 m, and
resulting from the upraise of pristine water transformed as such by
the Alchemical transformation of heavier elements at some 400 km of
depth ... and this is origin of all water & oil as that Universilities
Fools of Curtin, Monash & the ANU are unable to understand !!!

Anyway that pristine water cost me nothing and never would I dream of
touching that cancer tap water .... which indeed has all the physical
characteristics of a cancerous blood ( Ph, rH2 & resistiivity )

Those who like poor clueless Louise are promoting the tap water ****
are supporting in actual fact the Dizeaze Industry & its associated
parasites of the Drug Industry. Cancer as all degenerative dizeazes
which that stupid brainwashed Humanity accept as fatality are all
dirt cheap to cure and especially prevent ... even Diabetes,
Alzheimer, Parkinson, can be cured in a few weeks and Cancer
especially brain tumour in a few days ... and this with leaving aside
those Medic Vermines. Of course I am not in position to share such
findings since it would result in utter degenerate antipodean
criminals benefiting from my research and finding as well as their
own.... as is well documented nothing can be expected from such
australian manure in term of gratitude & recognition indeed ... so
let's things remain as they and it would certainly break my heart to
learn that some of that australian political filth or some of those
Mining / Financial Criminals have taken advantage again of some new
discoveries

We are indeed going to celebrate on the 14th of October 2007 the 37 th
year of australia Collective Crimes ... a full generation Collective
Crimes

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Old September 25th 07, 09:49 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

THE AUSTRALIANhttp://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22474943-38940,00....
[...]

..... and those poor antipodean degenerate morons still beuulieve that
dizeazez happen by chance
Let it be, since such Convict Rabble minds are beyond redemption,
indeed they reveal in Crimes and support heartely Criminals

This is a pity though for other decent people & their dear ones, but
what can be done ?

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old September 25th 07, 10:30 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 25 sep, 10:49, wrote:
On 25 sep, 05:50, wrote:

[...]

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

.... by the way, Cancer is an excellent cash flow for the Dizeaze
Industry ... who should complain then ?

Old September 25th 07, 11:03 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
John Griffin

Lame...talking to yourself in public. Idiot.

... what can be done ?

This is just a suggestion, not to be used until you give
up waiting for a better idea...Go soak your ****ing head
in a bucket full of brack.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Misspelled "Cur"?

Old September 25th 07, 11:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Eduard Groenstein

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:49:03 -0700, sir.jean-paul.turcau wrote:

.... and those poor antipodean degenerate morons still beuulieve that
dizeazez happen by chance
Let it be, since such Convict Rabble minds are beyond redemption,
indeed they reveal in Crimes and support heartely Criminals

This is a pity though for other decent people & their dear ones, but
what can be done ?

Hello Turd****,

You've been quite for a while Turdy, I suppose you've had another spell in the
asylum. Hope you had a quiet and reconstructive time. Don't forget to take your pills this
time.

All the best
Eduard

Old September 25th 07, 01:04 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 25 sep, 12:50, "Eduard Groenstein" wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:49:03 -0700, sir.jean-paul.turcau wrote:
.... and those poor antipodean degenerate morons still beuulieve that
dizeazez happen by chance
Let it be, since such Convict Rabble minds are beyond redemption,
indeed they reveal in Crimes and support heartely Criminals

This is a pity though for other decent people & their dear ones, but
what can be done ?

Hello Turd****,

You've been quite for a while Turdy, I suppose you've had another spell in the
asylum. Hope you had a quiet and reconstructive time. Don't forget to take your pills this
time.

All the best
Eduard

in asylum ? to do what poor Großturd fool ? to be handed hand & feet
tied to such drug-addicted followers of Dr Fraud of Wien ?
This is good for you & your kind of sycophants of that other
Universililties based creed in the value of psycho-pathologist
parasites indeed pushed theories !

Taking pills & drugs is good for your kind, for my part Ihave never
touched that **** in my entire life !

By the way, Großturd, take Cancer Warrantied Tap Water with
confidence... jp

Old September 25th 07, 02:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 25 sep, 14:04, wrote:
[...]

confidence... jp- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

I wrote previous post in a rush as the phone rang with then a surprise
phone call from my good friend in Perth, Dr Jacques Philippe, clinical
psychologist.
He reported to me what was shown on australia ' s TV that very evening
with movies reports of the desperate situation in the country all
across the Land of *******s !
This was good news to me since demonstrating that Collective Divine
Chastiment for the soon locked in 37 years Collective Crimes was duly
implemented with all the stern & inflexible determination required in
such circumstances indeed !
This was further confirming some good news gathered on the web
relative to the implementation of the Laws of Eternal Justice applied
with an iron rod as is fit for Convict Rabble devoid of the most
elementary feeling of gratitude & recognition ...as well of course of
fairness

Please read on now :

AUSTRALIA'S WINE INDUSTRY RAVAGED BY DROUGHT

TELEGRAPH.CO.UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai.../eawine125.xml
By Nick Squires In Sydney
Last Updated: 12:01am BST 25/09/2007

The price of Australian wine is predicted to soar as the country's
crippling drought threatens to halve next year's grape harvest.

Telegraph food and drink
The worst drought in more than a century is threatening to put
hundreds of grape growers out of business and to force the ripping out
of vineyards across the country.

The most dramatic falls in production is likely to be in the Murray-
Darling basin
There are fears that Australia's reputation as an exporter of good
quality, reasonably priced wines could be jeopardised, with the
shortage of grapes translating to price rises on the shelves of
British supermarkets and off-licenses.

ETC

The Convict Colony is now in the throes of an announced economic
death, something which I have told time & time would befall you as a
result of your Criminal Behaviour ... Enjoy now, greedy filthy
antipodean beasts of prey THE GRAPES OF WRATH ... they are ripe now

No regards

:

Old September 25th 07, 09:41 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

TELEGRAPH.CO.UKhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/09/25/eaw...
[...]

No doubt that as a result the Cancer dizeaze will make a jump ahead in
australia ... already the Lyme disease and Dengue fever are making
interesting progress ... which of course that other Medical sci000nce
is busily attending while cashing on the gullible & the ignorant ....
a problem for Grostein though, I won't be there to attend his Kadish
when the poor fool gets his own brand of cancer dizeaze... caught by
chance as all know none is immune to any dizeaze unless being
administered the right vaccine ....does George as well as Edward also
beulieve in the value of vaccinezz ?
Sorry mate I am banned from the LOB ... and by my ownself at that !

Of course, any fool beulieving in Glaciationz and PT theories as well
beuulieves in Jenner / Pasteur Vaccine Protocols .. this is part of
the package delivered by all Universilities worth their salt, as well
as bonus a few million light yearzz creed to Proxima Centauri & a few
more to Sirius ß !!! Hey ?
Very close to us according to a UPL based view of our Universe indeed,
since NO light in the Universe except tied up with matter ... and no
light travels hence in inter galactic space ... obviously that
sci000nce too is also false !

My conclusion anyway is that australia is going to pay for its
Crimes ... and at this point in time this is what really matters !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old September 25th 07, 09:46 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

STOP WHIINING AUSTRALIANS ****S

This is copy of an article sent to a paper as reader comment !

Sirs,

I am afraid those people have only themselves to blame for their
predicament + of course the crass ignorance of their own leaders.
None indeed in that article nor in related articles about the drought
is referring to abominable agricultural malpractice of those people
over the 100 years since Australia was settled : This is the
Ringbarking through whole forests of native trees holding the soil and
indeed generating by capillarity some stability of rain pattern have
been systematically eradicated.
As holder of a commercial pilot licence which I used only on personal
voyages I have flown over millions of acres of Australia land, where
the poor dying or already dead trees where holding their arms toward
heaven in a mute prayer of despair ... I sincerely at times had tears
in my eyes contemplating such willing massacre ... as the one of the
Kangaroos being culled by 1 000 at the time + wild camels & wild
horses having suffered from determined genocide in the past

That land of Australia has been mismanaged and I will tell you why
too : Through Greed and overgrazing + overpumping the water table
resources... then as a consequence leading to the depletion of the
arable land dying for fault of moisture rising to its level from the
more and more deeper underground water !!!
Now all those people are whining and moaning but none to my knowledge
is saying : Sorry ! Our Land is dying because of our bad husbandry of
God's Gift which as fools we used until the parched field and the
dead paddocks can produce no more !

Thank you for reading my mail and it pains me indeed to see such a
beautiful country at one time run to ground by people who believe that
agricultural land should have return and have no feeling nor love in
their dry heart for the vegetal nor the animal kingdom. The dryness of
their heart as said is reflecting now in the scenery and going soon to
impact as well the geography ...ref sea rise !

Yours faithfully