Bright "Star-Physics" in the Sky Again

Old May 25th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Bright "Star-Physics" in the Sky Again

oc We have computer chip bigots amongst us. If you don't have "Intel
inside" your a non person If you don't have a MSN floppy disk your a
non person. If you don't buy a new laptop every 2 years you are a cheap
person. If you don't pay $60 every year to keep your computer virus free
you are living dangerously. Got my web as a gift. Has a 27 flat
screen. Over the last 9 years spent $50 bucks for a new
magnabox(receiver)(gates paid the rest. HP gave me a scanner. K Mart
gave me a printer. Gave a new laptop back to HP It was slow to boot
up. Had a crazy arrow you had to point on the right spot. Screen was
so tiny. Had to be glued to the type writer. Right now I'm drinking a
bud got my feet up in front of the screen that I'm about 9 feet from.
Trying to get Rudy to press the send button. She is very smart,and could
be the first dog that can partly work a webtv A "real" computer is a
big step backwards when you compare it to a web. HP,Intel,and MSN have
conned the public for 20 years. It made Gates the richest man in the
world. He bought webtv to see to it that it would never be
pushed(advertized) He know it really is the way to go. Oops just
spilt some beer on my receiver its fine. Don't try that with one of
those sissy laptops. Bert

Old May 25th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On May 24, 4:56 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Yeah, Bert. The old Webbie rig is an obsolete, plodding oxcart and
there's tons of stuff it can't do. But like the oxcart, it is 100%
reliable and bulletproof in doing what it CAN do.. one of which is
formatting NGs. And at this it excels.
I had every intention of getting rid of the old
Webbie when i got the new DSL rig. But this !@#$%^&* thing is near-
total crap at doing NGs. And it will not access NGs thru any venue
except Google Groups. Why this is, i have no idea. So the Webbie stays
for the rock-solid, faithful old backup that it is.. the 'holier than
thou' geeksters notwithstanding. :-)

oc
Lessee if this damn thing will send this time

Old May 25th 07, 11:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc I wish I knew how to put in other peoples posts and reply under
them?? Could you email me and tell me how a web can do it please ??
Thanks Bert

Old May 25th 07, 02:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John Zinni

On May 24, 8:42 pm, oldcoot wrote:
[...]

Because, like in science, you have no idea what you are doing.

So the Webbie stays
for the rock-solid, faithful old backup that it is.. the 'holier than
thou' geeksters notwithstanding. :-)

oc
Lessee if this damn thing will send this time - Hide quoted text -