International space station

Old February 3rd 04, 12:12 AM
Nuno Leonardo

Default International space station

Can any body here see the international space station with a regular home
telescope?? If yes please show me pictures.

Best Regards

Old February 3rd 04, 08:06 AM
Kik, Patrick

It is very hard. In theory the ISS looks large enough.
Look on http://www.heavens-above.com for accurate
prediction for the ISS. It is currently offline.

Here I found a photo: On Meade's product catalog:
http://www.meade.com/catalog/lx/lx_series.html

Old February 3rd 04, 05:08 PM
Norman Schmidt

Nuno Leonardo schrieb:

Can any body here see the international space station with a regular home
telescope?? If yes please show me pictures.

Look he

http://www.analemma.de/english/index.html , then satellites

I was personally attending when he made the august 2001 photos...

Norman.