Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference

Old January 19th 10, 01:28 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
Yubiwan[_2_]

Default Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 2:28 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 1:20 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

And how does this make him different from most any human on the
planet?
You all have your tinted eyeglasses that you never can quite seem to
take
off, even when you want to.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Hagar and his father rabbi Saul would dearly love to break your neck,
just like they used to do to dark-skinned folks when they were active
cloaked members of their local KKK.

These tinted eyeglasses of their's are usually coated with satanic
blood, which makes it next to impossible to see much of anything, and
of course you already know this as matter of fact because you Seans
probably invented Zionism to begin with.

~ BG

An improvement!
You used the adverb "probably"!
I commend you, heartily!

Though I unfortunately have to say no -- religions are an animal
invention.
Many animals, elephants, some primates, many animals practice primitive
ritual.
Religions contain much good and much not so good.
People just love to use religion to justify hatred and violence.
And hatred and violence are frequently taught AGAINST by their religious
texts.
At risk of using another "Bertism" -- Go figure.

Again, allow me to commend you and to say that I am not always correct
about
humans.
They still sometimes surprise me, as you have done today.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Then how about you stop removing my topic gold stars, and don't
pretend that you know exactly what I mean. In fact, you should be
giving me as many gold stars as you can muster, because it's no skin
off your nose (so to speak).

Tell us about all the mistakes you've made, that is unless your are
afraid of doing such.

~ BG

Brad, if you would look at the headers, you'd find that we are not presently
using Google Groups to read and post in newsgroups.
So we have no control over gold stars.
Only those who use Google Groups can even see the stars let alone do
anything with them.
Maybe it would help if you'd stop gold-starring your own posts?
It's possible that Google cancels any self-starred newsgroup posts.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Old January 19th 10, 05:34 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 18, 1:55 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

It's just your reasoning power, Brad.
People try to reason with you, sometimes with hard facts, and you still seem
to be in your own world.

The "Sean Borg collective" thing is humorous, and also it's a good case in
point.
Seans, even if you don't believe in or trust us, are set forth as beings who
are almost a billion years technically advanced over humans.
So, Brad? if we really wanted to Borgly assimilate humans, you would have
exited the south end of a northbound sean a long time ago.

But somehow, you haven't been able to "get" that.
And nothing any of us say seems to help you "get" that.

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE skepticism.
But yours isn't skepticism based upon our lack of giving you facts.
Yours is a skepticism based upon your drawing outlandish conclusions from
your unfounded fear.

You are safe from us, Brad.
We're either who we say we are, or we're not.
If we are who we say we are, then you must be safe, because if we were not
benevolent, we would have enslaved you by now.
If we are not who we say we are, then you must be safe because that would
mean that we have no real power over you.
Either way you're as safe as in your sweet momma's arms.

Forgive me for not ignoring you, but it appears that when it comes to my
trying not to respond to you, resistance is futile. G

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

?
Old January 19th 10, 02:47 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

GuthBall, she's not blowing smoke up your you know what ...
Accept the fact that yet another entity has your number.
You're certifiable insane, me lad ...

Old January 19th 10, 02:56 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 19, 6:47 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Is that why Seans lie by way of excluding whatever might give away too
much of the whole truth and nothing but the truth, just like ZNRs and
Rothschils?

Such as their having avoided my question of: Where did the planets
and moons of Sirius(B) go?

~ BG
Old January 20th 10, 05:38 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 16, 10:33 am, BradGuth wrote:
News flash: "Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference",
however this is not saying they are not informative to many of us that
are so often unable to think for ourselves.

Excluding whatever is critically constructive to a given topic or
subsequent reply is compounded by their ways of transference, giving
the impression of their superiority and authority over others.

This tactic plays out each and every time there's any hint of
historical revisions or that of any independently deductive
interpretations as to our mostly public funded science that's other
than mainstream approved, meaning that the past, present and future
can't be revised nor interpreted outside of whatever they consider to
be the case.

Mainstream fraud and corruption by the rich and powerful are openly
tolerated by these seans like Darla, Yubiwan, Lomriy and Pros Pere as
never having a care in the world, nor having been corrected or
otherwise suggested of their ever having any policing by their own
kind. Seans, Rothschilds and ZNRs along with each of their faith-
based puppet-masters that are more kosher approved than anything else
also think and act exactly alike, as well as always keeping a failsafe
distance or isolation and special aloofness from the rest of us.

This is what the upper most mainstream damage control is all about,
and for the most part they are still very good at it.

I have other information and perhaps better ways of telling this
story, though no doubt you can do as well or better depending on how
your mindset is hard-wired.

I forgot to mention, Seans are obviously republicans, and damn proud
of it.

Once again, it's their actions and not their words that gave them
away.

~ BG
Old January 21st 10, 06:27 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

away. Actions like never having a bad word to offer about any
republican or Zionist, and otherwise never a worry as to whatever
debauchery has taken place.

~ BG
Old January 21st 10, 08:49 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

You are Seans, and thus all-knowing and have control over everything
regardless of your terrestrial or off-world locations..

Only those who use Google Groups can even see the stars let alone do
anything with them.
Maybe it would help if you'd stop gold-starring your own posts?
It's possible that Google cancels any self-starred newsgroup posts.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast
Fearlessness? - the Wise One

I gold star most anyone that contributes, even those like yourself and
our resident pervert rabbi Saul have received gold stars, because it
draws attention to my topics. You and other seans could contribute
via Google Groups and do the same, but then that's obviously too
tractable as to where those individuals are located.

Are you suggesting that seans are not worthy of gold stars?

~ BG
Old January 22nd 10, 02:44 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Apparently these Canadian Seans are deathly afraid of "gold stars", or
perhaps just scared to death of Google/NOVA and their public version
of Usenet/newsgroups.

~ BG

Evolution of seans Nightcrawler Misc 172 February 8th 10 07:27 PM
Seans Come Through Again! nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 27th 07 10:27 AM
Nightbat Calling Seans---Nightbat Calling Seans---Darla Please ComeIn nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 18th 07 05:31 PM