Booster Crossing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 3rd 03, 08:02 PM
Paul Maxson

Default Booster Crossing

-- "Moe Blues" wrote in message ...
In article , "Paul Maxson"
wrote:

SNIP
A little understanding would go a long way with my father.

PM

That's just it--I've tried to be understanding, only to be dismissed by
him. Try a little? I've tried A LOT.

It's a two-way street. If he'd be minimally civil with those who are
genuinely curious, it would go a long way toward advancing his cause.

As for his worries that Lockheed reads this group, if he has the
evidence, and it's as rock solid as he claims, he should be doing
everything he possibly can to make sure they come after him. Nothing
would get his conspiracy revealed (and publicized) faster, and it would
also probably lead to someone picking up the reins for the wrongful
dismissal suit he should have filed back when he got walked off the
property.

So gimme a break here. I'd like nothing more (or less) than for him to
lay it out for all to see. I just keep hoping to see something other
than "You're a liar" as a response to reasonable questions.

Moe

My father has his own plans for what he wants to be the final outcome. That is his
business. Ask a question that hasn't been answered here and I will beg him to give
you a response to your liking if the question isn't loaded.

OK here goes.

Insert question he

Dad, please insert answer here. Then we can proceed.

I am trying to help, so let's give it a try. I asked him to enact some filters I do
not know if he did or not so let's at least try this civilly. That's all I can ask.

PM