adjust back brakes

Old May 8th 06, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

On 8 May 2006 16:32:53 GMT, Conor wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Mon, 8 May 2006 10:51:51 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

Being overweight is merely a matter of definition. It ain't
necessarily bad.

Apparently it is seeing as Americans are more ill than Brits as well as
spending twice the amount on medical care per head.

I question your statistics and the assumption that being overweight is
primarily responsible.

What else is it?

Any number of things: heredity, environment, lifestyle...

Now what about Lancashire?

What about it?

What percentage of its population is overweight?
All those chip butties have to go somewhere!

ROFLMAO...talk about stereotyping and still getting it wrong.

In other words, you don't know what percentage of oop north is lard
asses.

Old May 8th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On 8 May 2006 16:33:35 GMT, Conor wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Mon, 8 May 2006 10:51:00 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:37:30 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

You can laugh, thicko, but it's already been demonstrated.

..as working in the UK.

What is?

The increases to the NMW..the point being discussed.

How can anyone prove that economic benefits accrue from increasing the
minimum wage as opposed to something else?

Trends from when it was introduced. It's a relatively new thing in the
UK.

That's inconclusive. There's too much other **** going on.

Now what about making the NMW twenty quid an hour?
Yes or no?

Old May 8th 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

I think we can exclude paedophilia and necrophilia as no consent can be
given.

No, you can't exclude them.

What makes you think "consent" has any relevance to children?

It doesn't - that's why I said we can exclude them.

As for doing what I'm told - well, you're telling me to do otherwise and
I ain't doing it.

Anyway, enough of trolls - in the bin with you.

--
Skipweasel
Old May 8th 06, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
Being overweight is merely a matter of definition. It ain't
necessarily bad.

How fat are you, then?

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old May 8th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
In article .com,
shogun64 wrote:
your childesh and ignorant.

^^^^^^^^
That's a word a 5 year old could spell...

Everyone knows that "five-year-old" should be hyphenated. Duh.

Not if you're writing English. You only hyphenate if words are connected
in some way, and five year old doesn't fit the definition of that.

--
*Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.

Old May 8th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Adrian wrote:
Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Are you referring to balances brought over from other credit cards?

Or transferring money from the card to a current account. From
where you can transfer it to a savings account...

Without paying a cash advance charge? Amazing.

Yup. Because it's a balance transfer, not a cash advance...

Sadly lots of places are charging a fee (typ. 2%) on balance transfers now.
Sometimes capped, sometimes not. Ouch.

Old May 9th 06, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
On Mon, 8 May 2006 17:52:23 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

So you approve of those who engage in incest, necrophilia, bestiality,
paedophilia, homosexuality etc?

I think we can exclude paedophilia and necrophilia as no consent can be
given.

No, you can't exclude them.

What makes you think "consent" has any relevance to children?
Does the lack of consent mean denial of consent, or does the absence
of denial of consent imply consent?

You can donate your body to science. Why can't you donate your body
to necrophilia (in writing, if necessary)?

With consent, there's nothing much wrong with incest,
homosexuality or bestiality, provided the animals aren't injured.

In other words, you approve. I wouldn't want you for a neighbor, you
sick limey ****.

I'm
sure you think it's terribly funny, but then that's what the teenagers
mentality is like.

You're being told to accept sexual deviants in your midst by the mass
media, and, like a bunch of dumb sheep, you simply do what you're
told.

Such hypocrisy, fake Art Deco!

You know that you're the one who can't get your mind of your sheep's
behind!

Double-A

Old May 9th 06, 03:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
In article .com,
shogun64 wrote:
your childesh and ignorant.
^^^^^^^^
That's a word a 5 year old could spell...

Everyone knows that "five-year-old" should be hyphenated. Duh.

Not if you're writing English. You only hyphenate if words are connected
in some way, and five year old doesn't fit the definition of that.

Spoken like a true 5 yo.

Old May 9th 06, 04:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

On Mon, 08 May 2006 20:29:15 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Art Deco wrote:
In article .com,
shogun64 wrote:
your childesh and ignorant.
^^^^^^^^
That's a word a 5 year old could spell...

Everyone knows that "five-year-old" should be hyphenated. Duh.

Not if you're writing English. You only hyphenate if words are connected
in some way, and five year old doesn't fit the definition of that.

They are "connected in some way". Didn't you finish school?

Old May 9th 06, 04:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

On 8 May 2006 19:03:56 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
In article .com,
shogun64 wrote:
your childesh and ignorant.
^^^^^^^^
That's a word a 5 year old could spell...

Everyone knows that "five-year-old" should be hyphenated. Duh.

Not if you're writing English. You only hyphenate if words are connected
in some way, and five year old doesn't fit the definition of that.

Spoken like a true 5 yo.

That should be hyphenated, Bruce. LOL