adjust back brakes

Old May 8th 06, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I've heard the term "jock" but never "sweaty". It must be relatively
new.

Not really.
Old May 8th 06, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On 08 May 2006 12:21:37 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Are you referring to balances brought over from other credit cards?

Or transferring money from the card to a current account. From where you
can transfer it to a savings account...

Without paying a cash advance charge? Amazing.

Yup. Because it's a balance transfer, not a cash advance...

OK, but how can you transfer money you owe on a credit card to a
current account?

Old May 8th 06, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Are you referring to balances brought over from other credit
cards?

Or transferring money from the card to a current account. From where
you can transfer it to a savings account...

Without paying a cash advance charge? Amazing.

Yup. Because it's a balance transfer, not a cash advance...

OK, but how can you transfer money you owe on a credit card to a
current account?

"Hello, credit card company? I'd like to make a balance transfer to a
current account, please. This is the account number, sort code, and amount.
Thanks."

The credit card companies intend you to use it to consolidate your
overdraft onto their card. Mugs.
Old May 8th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

You seem to have trouble grapsing that for some people race, colour and
religion isn't important in whether they're considered likeable or not.

Yes, that's beyond my comprehension, limeyboi.
What about sexual (dis)orientation?

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

--
Skipweasel
Old May 8th 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On Mon, 8 May 2006 15:32:15 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

You seem to have trouble grapsing that for some people race, colour and
religion isn't important in whether they're considered likeable or not.

Yes, that's beyond my comprehension, limeyboi.
What about sexual (dis)orientation?

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

So you approve of those who engage in incest, necrophilia, bestiality,
paedophilia, homosexuality etc?

Old May 8th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Mon, 8 May 2006 10:53:11 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:57:23 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

Where can I get a zero percent loan?

You can get a zero percent credit card.

You can? From whom and for how long?

Take your pick. TV is full of adverts. 10 months typically. Using
credit card Stoozing, you can even make money from credit cards.

Amazing.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?
newsid1076883546,34894,

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?
newsid1087717218,37843,#related

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Mon, 8 May 2006 10:51:51 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

Being overweight is merely a matter of definition. It ain't
necessarily bad.

Apparently it is seeing as Americans are more ill than Brits as well as
spending twice the amount on medical care per head.

I question your statistics and the assumption that being overweight is
primarily responsible.

What else is it?

Now what about Lancashire?

What about it?

What percentage of its population is overweight?
All those chip butties have to go somewhere!

ROFLMAO...talk about stereotyping and still getting it wrong.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Mon, 8 May 2006 10:51:00 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Sun, 7 May 2006 17:37:30 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

You can laugh, thicko, but it's already been demonstrated.

..as working in the UK.

What is?

The increases to the NMW..the point being discussed.

How can anyone prove that economic benefits accrue from increasing the
minimum wage as opposed to something else?

Trends from when it was introduced. It's a relatively new thing in the
UK.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 8th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

So you approve of those who engage in incest, necrophilia, bestiality,
paedophilia, homosexuality etc?

I think we can exclude paedophilia and necrophilia as no consent can be
given. With consent, there's nothing much wrong with incest,
homosexuality or bestiality, provided the animals aren't injured. I'm
sure you think it's terribly funny, but then that's what the teenagers
mentality is like.

--
Skipweasel
Old May 8th 06, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On Mon, 8 May 2006 17:52:23 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Art Deco contains these words:

What about it? About as much importance to me as what toothpaste they use.

So you approve of those who engage in incest, necrophilia, bestiality,
paedophilia, homosexuality etc?

I think we can exclude paedophilia and necrophilia as no consent can be
given.

No, you can't exclude them.

What makes you think "consent" has any relevance to children?
Does the lack of consent mean denial of consent, or does the absence
of denial of consent imply consent?

You can donate your body to science. Why can't you donate your body
to necrophilia (in writing, if necessary)?

With consent, there's nothing much wrong with incest,
homosexuality or bestiality, provided the animals aren't injured.

In other words, you approve. I wouldn't want you for a neighbor, you
sick limey ****.

I'm
sure you think it's terribly funny, but then that's what the teenagers
mentality is like.

You're being told to accept sexual deviants in your midst by the mass
media, and, like a bunch of dumb sheep, you simply do what you're
told.