THe Aliens are all around us

Old March 18th 06, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro.seti

Default THe Aliens are all around us

There are aliens on zeta reticuli, on tau ceti, on cygnus a and a-centuri
and even et on planets 1000 light years away and more in one of the stars in
the pliadies and on sirius a. There are intelligent aliens all over the
galaxy, come on human race stop being jonny come lately and be full members
of the great galaxian federation of sapient beings.

What is holding you back is your religion, its your religion, mainly its the
christians holding you back, I'm just an ordinary wasp headed et that really
wants to talk inteligently with you, I take human form to observe your
incomprehensible behaviour at first hand and see you as you funny clever
animals are.

My own opinion of you is that you are mad and incapable of running your own
affairs and we are not clever enough to help you.

--
Chris

Old March 18th 06, 11:11 PM posted to sci.astro.seti

Hell, don't worry about the ones in other solar systems.. The real
aliens who want to destroy us are here right now and they are called
democrats.
John

Old March 19th 06, 04:30 PM posted to sci.astro.seti

Johan

I should correct my earlier post. I ment liberals but said democrats.
The Democratic party once stood for things I could support and even
vote for. Today the Democratic party has been brought low by
liberals. Liberalism is a mental disorder. One only has to look at
how european states that have embraced liberalism to see how
liberalism destroys people and nations.

Non - US people see us through the eyes of a militant and biased
liberal press, thus I understand the confusion people outside the US
must have reguarding us.

Our situation in the middle east was brought to a head by Clinton's
inaction when our intrests in the US and overseas were attacked.
Who was president when vietnam started ? Kennedy and then expanded?
Johnson. Johnson and Kennedy both were dem's. Who was pres during the
Bosnia war? Clinton inherited a good and expanding economy and did his
best to destroy it. ever hear of Angola?

You need to learn the difference between a telling a lie and making a
statement based on inaccurate information. NOT TO MENTION WEPONS OF
MASS DISTRUCTION WERE FOUND, as well as evidence of thier use.

I have no deep love for Bush. Bush has failed the office of president
in many ways. For example, he has done nothing to protect our borders
and wants the laws of his church to be the law of the land.

I would rather look at the world with one eye then be totally bind. I
would rather be blind them hopeless stupid.
john

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:51:08 GMT, Johan Plane
wrote:

John wrote:

Hell, don't worry about the ones in other solar systems.. The real
aliens who want to destroy us are here right now and they are called
democrats.
John

To a non-US, it would look quite the opposite. The preceeding democrat government
under president Clinton straightened up the US economy giving a surplus in the US
economy. This has now been effectively erased and your government now has to
balance red figures. The democrats did at least show some responibility, however
not enough, over environmental issues. This has also gone down the drain. The
democratic governemnt did not, to the best of my knowledge, start any wars on
this planet. Clinton may have been lying about facts relating to his personal
behaviour. Bush lied in the name of a nation (weapons of massdestruction) and
started a war that he can't get out of.
Phui, are all americans one-eyed?

Johan

Old March 19th 06, 10:14 PM posted to sci.astro.seti

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:09:51 GMT, "Chris"
wrote:

What planet does Bush come from?

On the outer edge of the universe there is a region called the
Lunatick Fringe. Within that area there is a rather pathetic galaxy
called Sick Puppy. It's shape as seen from a particular point of view
reminds one of a sick puppy Within that galaxy there is a solar
system called "Blind Faith" The 13th planet of the system is known to
most as the ass hole of the universe. Thats where I came from. Bush
on the other hand did not have my good fortune.
John

Old March 19th 06, 11:14 PM posted to sci.astro.seti

"Chris" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

I know you're joking, but what you say makes perfect sense.

Old March 20th 06, 02:34 AM posted to sci.astro.seti

Chris wrote:
What planet does Bush come from?

Rushland. A planet where people live on pills.

--
If Israel really wants peace why has it refused peace offers from Syria and
Palestine?
Old March 20th 06, 02:43 AM posted to sci.astro.seti

Johan Plane wrote:
John wrote:

Hell, don't worry about the ones in other solar systems.. The real
aliens who want to destroy us are here right now and they are called
democrats.
John

To a non-US, it would look quite the opposite. The preceeding democrat government
under president Clinton

To an insider there isn't much difference.

Clinton ordered Iraq weekly Iraq bombings for years. He also decided to bomb
Serbia for the purpose of conquest for no better reason than Iraq. The
occupation of Kosovo did little more than open a save haven for heroin transit
into Europe. With the conquest of Afghanistan heroin production got back to
pre-Taliban levels and returned it to being the source of 90% of Europe's
heroin. (Intelligence agencies have to account for money they get from their
governments.) The Kurds in northern Iran and Iraq get it through to Turkey and
on to Kosovo. From there there are hundreds of routes into western Europe.

To get back on topic, has anyone noticed SETI has reported no signals from the
direction of Washington?

--
9/11 was a hurt to national pride. Destroying Iraq was just to feel better.
-- The Iron Webmaster, 3600
Old March 20th 06, 04:11 AM posted to sci.astro.seti

wrote:

What planet does Bush come from?

On the outer edge of the universe there is a region called the
Lunatick Fringe. Within that area there is a rather pathetic galaxy
called Sick Puppy. It's shape as seen from a particular point of view
reminds one of a sick puppy Within that galaxy there is a solar
system called "Blind Faith" The 13th planet of the system is known to
most as the ass hole of the universe. Thats where I came from. Bush
on the other hand did not have my good fortune.

Did he have a job in the rim?

I suspect he did a lot of rim jobs. Yuk Yuk
John

Aliens G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 1 July 8th 05 07:53 PM
Aliens are EVIL, the DEVIL created them ! Harlan Osier SETI 3 September 17th 04 04:33 AM
Grey Aliens On The Moon Dark side of the moon Happy Troll Astronomy Misc 98 September 9th 04 01:48 PM
Aliens Tampering With Lockheed's Echelon Satellites! Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold * Astronomy Misc 0 April 21st 04 05:51 AM
Star Trek Scotty Says Yes to Aliens MIchael Misc 0 July 2nd 03 03:59 AM