Is Hinduism Redeemable

Old April 18th 14, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Is Hinduism Redeemable

So the flash on the gospel goes something like: Really intelligent Jews make friends easily but none of Jesus' apostles were 'devotees'... as evidenced by the fact that it was every man for himself at the time of the crucifixion. Paul was a devotee who went to lengths not to aggravate the original apostles but there was one thing that Paul didn't count on. The Apostle John was the comedian of the group who, given that Jesus was known to mock prudish people, would pretend that Jesus was serious instead of mocking prudish people... What Paul didn't count on was that The Apostle John had the last word because Paul did nothing to mend the rift between Judas and the original apostles. Judas had a legitimate rationale for doing what he did and Paul can't count on the other apostles maintaining condemnation of Judas.

The Apostle John says that Hinduism is evil. I'm sure that weighs quite heavily on the minds of Hindus the world over. Is Hinduism redeemable? Hinduism is redeemable because Hinduism knows that I am a titan. Elijah is not God but rather holds God's Office... God cannot reach man and man cannot reach God but God's Office can reach man. How does God's Office reach man? Well, Vishnu is an entity that is a tool of God's Office. God's Office can reach man if man displays appropriate fear of Vishnu. Hinduism is redeemable but Elijah hates everything about civilization... 'k, just because Elijah hates everything about civilization, that doesn't necessarily imply that civilization is doomed... What would prove that civilization can rise to the challenge of proving Elijah wrong about civilization? Elijah can reach man but why would he bother unless the challenge can be met?

One thing that can be said about Lyndon B. Johnson was that he 'tried' to solve the problem by sending my niggas to die in Vietnam... Well, while that is a very clever ploy for the real reason for the escalation of the conflict in Vietnam, I'm inclined to believe that it wasn't a 'sensible' reason for what we needed to accomplish. What is 'sensible' according to precedent is to ponder the implications of the fact that... No civilized society in history has included my nigga unless my nigga has been castrated... so what makes America believe that precedent should be ignored given any sincere and sensible effort to not 'try' to solve the problem but rather to actually solve the problem instead? And so without further ado, I propose the 'Nigga Castration Initiative' (or NCI for short)