...HISTORIC... UN Decision ok's "All force needed" in Libya!

Old March 19th 11, 04:32 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.military.naval,alt.politics
Jim Starlin

Default ...HISTORIC... UN Decision ok's "All force needed" in Libya!

Jonathan wrote:
A Banner Day for the future of democracy!!!
Like few others.

Will we soon see the liberation of an Arab country
by Arab troops, supported by NATO air power
with the approval of the UN?

The Dictators of the World can now see the method
of their own demise. At the hands of their people, aided
by the combined military weight of the international
community.

A timeless and magnificent shift in power
from the few, to the many.

We should still have time to rescue Benghazi.
What a great day for the future!

Let's Roll!!
http://www.wtc-terrorattack.com/shan.../lets_roll.JPG

Jonathan

Yeah, how'd that all pan out for us regarding Afghanistan and Iraq?

You're deluded if you think this is about anything remotely to do with "liberating" anyone in Libya. All it is, is an opportunity to set up a new US-backed stooge government because Moammar Gadhafi has finally outlived his usefulness as a reliable provider of oil. We don't "liberate" anyone for altruistic reasons.

Here we are, on the verge of total economic collapse, our government can't even balance their annual budget, we're cutting all sorts of basic services dealing with the worst recces ion in modern times plus being overextended in wars in two Middle East ******** countries who despise us and we're ready to lead the way into yet another war against another piece of **** country. We going to step in on Bahrain and Yemen's problems next? And you have Russia and China sitting back growing stronger while we grow weaker.

Why aren't we liberating long-oppressed countries like The Congo? North Korea?

Dumbass.
Old March 20th 11, 12:58 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.military.naval,alt.politics
Jonathan

"Jim Starlin" wrote in message

..

Here we are, on the verge of total economic collapse, our government can't
even balance their annual budget, we're cutting all sorts of basic
services dealing with the worst recession in modern times plus being
overextended in wars in two Middle East ******** countries who despise us
and we're ready to lead the way into yet another war against another piece
of **** country.

Yep, this is America's Golden Age!

We're rising to the challenge, and in the immortal words
of Charlie Sheen....winning!

We going to step in on Bahrain and Yemen's problems next?

More likely Iran. Iranian students when protesting no longer
shout Death to America, they shout Death to the Dictator.
Their dictator.

And you have Russia and China sitting back growing stronger
while we grow weaker.

China is destined to go the route of the Soviet Union.
Giving the US another half dozen allies.
And who's afraid of the Russians anymore?

Jonathan

Old March 21st 11, 01:24 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.military.naval,alt.politics
Jim Starlin[_2_]

On Mar 19, 12:32*am, Jim Starlin wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
[...]

Jim Starlin? I didn't know there were two of us.