They've ruined our newsgroup.

Old September 3rd 03, 12:47 PM
GO VOLS!

Default They've ruined our newsgroup.

APO owners, Questar owners, GOTO and GOTO/GPS owners and DSC owners. In fact
I am going to killfile all of them.

Shawn makes this usergroup much better.

x-- Access to over 800 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old September 3rd 03, 02:13 PM
Tdcarls

I have a 4" Vixen apo and a 12.5" Portaball. Where do I fit in?

,APO owners, Questar owners, GOTO and GOTO/GPS owners and DSC owners. In
fact I am going to killfile all of them.

Todd

http://www.backyardastronomy.com
http://www.skynewsmagazine.com
http://www.simpleastrophotography.com

Old September 3rd 03, 07:19 PM
GO VOLS!

" I have a 4" Vixen apo and a 12.5" Portaball. Where do I fit in?

Plonk!

Old September 3rd 03, 09:04 PM
MTA

"owners. In
fact I am going to killfile all of them.

Todd

**********************
I just bought a Vixen 114mmED!
Guess ya better kill file my butt also...

Chas P.

Are ya braggin or complainin?

Old September 3rd 03, 09:41 PM
CHASLX200

Subject: They've ruined our newsgroup.
From: "MTA"
Date: 9/3/03 1:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Are ya braggin or complainin?

*****************
Ya i'm braggen! Another notch on the bed post!!!

Chas P.

Old September 3rd 03, 10:24 PM
Rod Mollise

Ya i'm braggen! Another notch on the bed post!!!

With a _4 inch_?! :-)

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html
Old September 3rd 03, 10:38 PM
CHASLX200

From: (Rod Mollise)
Date: 9/3/03 2:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time

With a _4 inch_?! :-)

Peace,
Rod Mollis

NO! It's a 4.5"!!!

Chas P.

Old September 4th 03, 02:16 AM
Rod Mollise

On a good night, with a following wind, and the right "preparation"
and "stimulation"

Wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole--forget I said that! ;-)