PENN STATE UNIVERSITY -- Hang Your Head in Shame!

Old July 21st 03, 02:10 PM
Ed Conrad

Default PENN STATE UNIVERSITY -- Hang Your Head in Shame!

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:52:44 +0000 (UTC), (Ed
Conrad) wrote:

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
All Specimens Found Between Anthracite Veins

(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

Here are just a few of the thousands upon thousands of specimens
of petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs -- some human --
that were discovered between two separate anthracite veins
in Northeastern Pennsylvania over the past 22 years.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/pp/MVC-022S.JPG

=============================================== =
=============================================== =

http://edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/quotesnew.gif

=============================================== =
=============================================== =

And now, with profound regret, we come to the sad story of Penn
State University's involvement in the despicable coverup denying
that Man indeed is as Old as Coal.

Deceit. deception, collusion and conspiracy in its Department of
Paleontology.

Deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy in its Department of
Anthropology.

Deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy in its Department of
Entomology.

It means Penn State University had gone to the plate three different
times with a golden opportunity to give mankind what it has long
deserved -- honest answers to those time-honored questions of who
we really are and where we really came from -- and struck out all
three times.

As has been mentioned a zillion times before, the extent of this
conspiracy against truth in the matter of man's origin and ancestry
is mindboggling, and then some. So Penn State's pathetic behavior
certainly had come as no surprise.

What is especially disheartening is that vested interests had reared
its ugly head at the state university of Pennsylvania to give truth
another good screwing. even though these remarkable discoveries
had been made virtually in its own backyard.

Penn State's descipable behavor is a black eye -- and an embarrassment
-- to all Pennsylvanians, to Penn State's student body and to all of
its alumni.

But this is what happens when science is molested by pseudoscience,
as it has been for decades

So it was only natural that it happened at Penn State..

First, by.Roger Cuffey (paleontologist), then by Robert Eckhart
(anthropologist) and finally by Charles Pitts (director of the
entomology department).

All three had a golden opportunity to champion the cause of truth
but all three disgracefully -- and deliberately -- blew it.

I'm not sure if Cuffey, Eckhart and Pitts are still affiliated with
Penn State University but their despicable behavior -- under the
pretext of being Seekers of Truth -- not only was a joke but also a
crime, and now Penn State University -- its president and its
board of trustees -- must shoulder the blame.

Be assured that I would not dare make these accusations if lacking
the evidence that would hold up in any court of law. So I challenge
Penn State University to launch a lawsuit charging me with defamation
of character, if not something even worse.

I'm pretty sure Penn State still has my home phone number
if it wants to give me a call. After all, an administrator did phone
me once, extremely hot under the collar..

The phone calt came perhaps a year after I began finding petrfied
bones, teeth and even soft organs -- some human -- between anthracite
veins, the physical evidence that proves that the theory of the
evolution of man is a downright farce.

You see, it came the day after I had paid a visit to Hershey Medical
Center -- affiliated with Penn State University -- where I humbly had
sought the assistance of two of its histologists.

The very next day the administrator phoned to inform me -- in no
uncertain terms -- that neither of the bone experts at Hershey will
have anything to do with me, then heatedly warning me me never
to set foot inside Hershey Medical Center again.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death

Sorry about the character association, University of Pennsylvania.

It was not intended for the faculty and administration who have
been exemplary in the many decades of your existence -- and
still are.

I know because I worked at the Philadelphia Daily News and,
hell, even covered you occasionally in sports.

Please don't blame me for what's been written. Blame Alan
Mann (and the whole motley mob in your anthropology and
paleontology departments).

They sold out their integrity to protect their vested interests.

They are disgrace to the sacred name Science.

Of course, the stench isn't only at the University of Pennsylvania
but throughout universities and scientific institutions throughout
the world.

You can see from my postings -- whether you like it or not --
that I have an arsenal of evidence proving that deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy is rampant throughout the entire
scientific field in the search for honest answers -- not bull**** --
about man's origin and ancestry.

You must realize, too, that I am not a religious crackpot.
This has NOTHING to do with religion. It deals only with
the task that was given to me to fight for truth.

Sometimes I get goosebumps thinking, "Why me?"

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

Old July 21st 03, 04:23 PM
George

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:52:44 +0000 (UTC), (Ed
Conrad) wrote:

The usual BS rant, mixed in with an apology to Penn State? I smell a
lawsuit brewing.

Old July 21st 03, 04:29 PM
Chillyvek

I hear that Dartmouth has a dishwasher position open.

Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 07:05 PM
NASA Names Minority University Space Science Education Partners Ron Baalke Science 0 September 23rd 03 08:39 PM
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA -- Hang YOUR Head in Shame! Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 July 20th 03 12:12 PM