...My Agenda!

Old November 28th 07, 12:58 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jonathan

Default ...My Agenda!

"John Kepler" wrote in message
The force of the event is magnified, in the case of
China, by...a billion. The Olympics for them is a
national coming out party.

As a Westerner, you have this cultural habit of thinking "wholesale" and
applying it to China.....the Chinese, on the other hand, ALWAYS think
"retail"! Short version: The Olympics don't mean **** to China, other

than
as a particularly large trade fair....and if it doesn't end up turning a
profit, heads will roll (literally and figuratively)!

These Olympics give legitimacy to a repressive dictatorship.
That is a crime against humanity. Doesn't anyone here
have any sense of morality at all?

Is there any crime you won't ignore? Because we're talking
about giving legitimacy to the indefinite enslavement of
a FOURTH of the human race.

These Olympics are an Orwellian nightmare...only this is
not a work of fiction, it's our reality.

The entire world is about to 'raise a glass' and celebrate
the largest and most repressive government this planet
has ever produced.

I mean for crying out loud, Steven Spielberg is the
....artistic director... for these Olympics.

Unbelievable!
What kind of a f'ed up world do we live in?

What's next, Mickey Mouse teaching the communist manifesto
to our children? This is something everyone has a responsibility
to take a stand on, either you believe in our inalienable human
rights, or you don't.

Which is it?

It's obvious people like Spielberg, and companies like
Adidas and Volkwagon have sold their souls to communism.
They should pay a price for doing so.

Olympic sponsors
http://en.beijing2008.cn/bocog/sponsors/sponsors/

China doesn't have any government you or I would recognize....it's a cross
between a Mafia Family and Wal-Mart! EVERYTHING in China is
"fee-for-service"....you want it, you pay for it whether its a video game,

4-lane highway, or a new supersonic fighter for the PLA! There are

several
hundred versions of "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" in

Mandarin.
Their government is no different....it HAS to turn a profit, as do it's
subordinate branches.....and "cumshaw" was a firmly entrenched concept in
China while the West was still living in caves (back to that "retail"
fee-for-service motif I was discussing)! The Chinese live by the REAL
"Golden Rule" ("Those that have the gold--rule!) In the US, there's a
Starbucks on every corner.....in China, there's a bank!

BTW, they think WE'RE oppressed! We meekly pay taxes (like a VAT or sales
tax) that would have Chinese streets running in blood!

John

Old November 28th 07, 06:34 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jonathan

"ransom" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 25, 10:24 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"American" wrote in message

ups.com...

You mean anomalous, but muffled enough to cause a stir
in the sense of something that was 'muffled', or 'muzzled'.
We're seeing that *all* the time in this society, in terms
of a monopoly in the energy industry, where somebody
or something (like increased gas prices) always seems to
be calling the shots. Well I've thought about this quite a bit,
and I've come to the conclusion that it'll get a lot worse
the more we think about it. So the answer is, don't think
about it that much until that 'tipping point' comes. When it
does, everybody will be involved - probably the whole world.

The reason I focus on life on Mars, global warming, our
space policy and China is I think we ARE at tipping
points for those issues. Global warming opinions
since Katrina are dramatically shifting as we speak.
Our space policy is in the midst of a complete
overhaul with the end of the shuttle and ISS coming.
And the Beijing Olympics could very well be a
tipping point for communism if the expected
protests materialize. There are plenty of activist
groups waiting and planning for these Olympics.

You see, its more than just the Chinese who are involved -
it's the Middle East, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan,
India, Pakistan - the whole region is a hotbed of conflict,
mainly because it is oil that (would) drive all of their econ-
omies. Once the oil isn't available, all hell brakes loose,
because any oil-based economy of the earth will implode,
causing mass chaos in those areas that are affected.

Or oil keeps gettting more and more expensive, transferring
much of the wealth of the western economies to
that most unstable and extremist filled region.

If just a few of the major oil producing refineries around the
world were nuked, causing mass panic in those areas, and
if a rush for oil to the already strained producers were the
result, oil would skyrocket to over $200.00 a barrel, costing
as much as $10.00 a gallon at the pumps. People would
just park their cars. Borrowers would default on their loans,
prices for all delivered goods at the supermarket would
increase. Financial institutions would implode.

What the oil producers are worried about is if oil
goes too high, then alternative sources would grab
a much larger share of the market.

It's the deal that we've already made with the devil. The
manipulations are in place in order to cause an increase
and/or adjustment in the market in the event that some rev-
olutionary energy alternative should appear. As Brad Guth
says, and with whom such usenet naysayisms reign supreme,
it's "don't rock thy boat of the good ship LOLLIPOP" that gets
rocked over, spilling whatever good intentions that the warlords
had with us, into a sea of foaming shame and remorse.

Now we wouldn't want THAT to happen until ARMAGEDDON,
right? But here come the Chinese, and they are no closer
to introducing a revolutionary energy alternative than we are.
So we bow to each other and go our oily, merry ways, right?
No, not quite. If the Chinese people are as intelligent as I
thought they were, then they can also figure out a way
out of their world situation before it's too late.

Are you saying that the Beijing Olympics could be the tipping
point? I doubt it.

A dictatorship maintains control through censorship
and assembly etc, isolating the population. With
all of China and much of the world focused on
the Olympics, it's a tremendous opportunity
....due to the tremendous connectivity that
will exist then. It's the very best situation for
something to take on a life of its own and
get out of govt control.

It may be the last chance for a long time.

The Olympics will be too controlled, media-
spun, and publicised to matter about anything revolutionary.
The truth will continue to be squelched, but I wouldn't even
put it past some radically anti-militaristic contingent to make
their mark. (They've done it in the past, you know, and for
much better reasons than the all the swine over here would).

We'll see, I've been reading up on the Olympic media policy
China has put out. It's like 50 megs long...sheez.
Talk about complete centralized control.
The entire world is going to get a rather chilling glimpse
into a real live Orwellian society.
http://en.beijing2008.cn/media/

For instance, on the Olympic web page they brag
about being recognized for raising awareness over
the ozone hole. Beijing is one of the most polluted
cities in the world, bragging about their environmental
accomplishments....Orwell would be proud.
http://en.beijing2008.cn/

One world...One Dream

Is their Olympic motto.
Their world and dream?

American

The Sephiroth of the Tree of Life has many rituals, yet all
must ascend to face judgement.

...My Agenda! Jonathan Policy 21 October 30th 07 05:36 PM
Jet engine Monopoly and the neocon agenda fusion Space Shuttle 0 August 19th 07 07:37 PM
The Environmentalists' Agenda G. L. Bradford Policy 111 August 27th 06 09:53 PM
~ A Morning Wood Self ~ Help Agenda ~ ! Twittering One Misc 34 May 23rd 05 10:10 AM
*THE* Republican Agenda `~ G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 7 November 11th 04 04:59 AM