...Hezbollah unveils Child-Armored Rocket Launch System

Old August 3rd 06, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default ...Hezbollah unveils Child-Armored Rocket Launch System

"jonathan" wrote in message

If you compare the workplace to a dictatorship, then you don't
know the meaning of the word.

jonathan,
The word "dictator" is not actually restricted to only accomplishing the
bad and the ugly.

Obviously you haven't an honest clue as to what true fascism cloaked as
democracy on behalf of benefiting the rich, as heavily derived from the
hard-core of what certain religions has nearly always been all about
from the very beginnings of recorded time. Prior to WW-II, there had
been more dictator quality of the bad and the ugly within the Pope than
Hitler, and perhaps a few other religions were even tad bit worse.
Remember that at times there wasn't anything too dastardly applied
against Cathars or Jews as coming from the Catholic pope side of this
insider arrangement, and I'm not at all certain they don't suck and blow
more than their fair share as of today.

If it wasn't for the religious far right, as being our democratic
puppeteers, as such there wouldn't have been half the wars, and we'd be
trillions upon trillions of hard earned dollars as well as decades ahead
of this technological game, of likely having been accomplishing human
space travels and explorations upon other planets and moons, and we'd
have established clean and renewable energy to spare, with crude oil
worth at most $10/barrel.

Instead, we've got this ongoing energy fiasco, along with a nasty
butt-load of global warming and Muslim blood flowing instead of oil, as
having no apparent end in sight. Because it clearly didn't have to be
this way, whereas obviously it's going just the way you and of your kind
like it.

Your 'so what's the difference' cop-out;
: Did we do the wrong thing then? Are we doing the
: wrong thing now? You can't have it both ways.
If this isn't sufficient proof that you're a certified Third Reich (aka
GW Bush) collaborator, then I don't know what else would qualify as
such.

As humans we're allowed to make honest mistakes. However, we're not
allowed to cover thy butt and continue to make those same mistakes over
and over by way of continually blaming others. Provocation of others to
the breaking point of their eventually reacting is not exactly fair play
in my book of rules, though it's obviously a first page must do tactic
within your cloak and dagger book of democratic rules, especially the
chapter that pertains to various methods of basically lying and of
creating and sustaining a cold-war so that you and your friends can
profit at the demise of others, including if need be those of your own
kind.
-
Brad Guth

Old August 3rd 06, 01:31 PM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:5652725b3bbb5e96945d2a09e64de253.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"jonathan" wrote in message

If you compare the workplace to a dictatorship, then you don't
know the meaning of the word.

jonathan,
The word "dictator" is not actually restricted to only accomplishing the
bad and the ugly.

The point is that is their probable final state. Stress, conflict
and destruction. Of course, a rather benign dictatorship
would show these effects less.

And adaptive systems, democracies, tend to do just the
opposite. Over time they converge on the best solutions
through infinitely embedded self correcting mechanisms
just as in a naturally evolving system.

Democracies end up more prosperous, resilient and creative
while dictatorships are brittle and almost always go out
in a blaze of glory. It should be obvious which is better
for the people.

History is clear about this, and so is the math. Democracies
are better for the people. I realize the last century favored
'engineers' that thought they could design anything.

Look at all the amazing life and adaptation! You cannot
design that in advance, you have to let it emerge from
the processes of nature.

My hobby is all about mathematically modeling just
those processes, and in an abstract way to allow
universal application.

Since nature defined the upper limit for all the properties
that are better for us, I now define good and evil relative
to a systems correspondence to an idealized complex
adaptive system.

Far from nature is evil.

Dictatorships are man-made constructions, an attempt
to reverse engineer nature. That is as far from nature
as it gets as such efforts always begin with a
preconceived final product. Nature lets the final
product emerge as it will.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:43 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"jonathan" wrote in message
news

"jonathan" wrote in message

If you compare the workplace to a dictatorship, then you don't
know the meaning of the word.

jonathan,
The word "dictator" is not actually restricted to only accomplishing the
bad and the ugly.

The point is that is their probable final state. Stress, conflict
and destruction. Of course, a rather benign dictatorship
would show these effects less.

No, the point is that you're a certified born-again bigot, with a nasty
incest butt-load of ulterior motives and hidden agendas.

You do realize that God is a dictator, and now you're saying that God
and the likes of Jesus Christ were defective. Way to go, jonathan.
Most religions are dictatorships, and thereby governments are still
highly regulated and/or moderated by their various religious groups
within, whereas each of which is insisting that their God and of their
interpretation of such is the one and only worth following.

Why do you so openly hate the likes of Jesus Christ, or those nice
Cathars?

Why are you so incest bigoted against intelligent design, and thereby
against the subsequent and/or unavoidable evolution of having created
ETs?

And adaptive systems, democracies, tend to do just the
opposite. Over time they converge on the best solutions
through infinitely embedded self correcting mechanisms
just as in a naturally evolving system.

Why are you so pathetic? Your paganism and your 'so what's the
difference' policy is what sucks and blows.

That's only because we're such dishonest *******s, like yourself.

History is clear about this, and so is the math. Democracies
are better for the people. I realize the last century favored
'engineers' that thought they could design anything.

Why are you so infomercial pathetic?

Look at all the amazing life and adaptation! You cannot
design that in advance, you have to let it emerge from
the processes of nature.

Absolute horse pucky. We're doing intelligent design all the time.
Which dumb and dumber planet are you from?

My hobby is all about mathematically modeling just
those processes, and in an abstract way to allow
universal application.

Liar. Your math can't even do squat on behalf of our moon or Venus
because???????

Since nature defined the upper limit for all the properties
that are better for us, I now define good and evil relative
to a systems correspondence to an idealized complex
adaptive system.

Liar. You can't even get it remotely right about our moon or Venus.

Far from nature is evil.

Liar. Nature is extremely evil. It takes actual intelligence in order
to avoid the evil in nature, or to otherwise utilize that evil for our
arroganr, greedy and bigoted ways.

Dictatorships are man-made constructions, an attempt
to reverse engineer nature. That is as far from nature
as it gets as such efforts always begin with a
preconceived final product. Nature lets the final
product emerge as it will.

Liar, liar pants on fire. You're nothing but a damn fool, and one hell
of an arrogant greedy bigot to boot.

I'll take a good dictatorship that makes honest mistakes over a totally
corrupt and otherwise born-again pagan democracy any day of the week.
-
Brad Guth

Old August 4th 06, 02:43 AM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

I'll take a good dictatorship that makes honest mistakes over a totally
corrupt and otherwise born-again pagan democracy any day of the week.

The closest countries to where I live that have lots of
experience with dictatorships are Cuba and Haiti.

GDP per capita

Haiti $1700
Cuba $3400

USA $41,000

The world $8500

Are Americans 500% smarter then the rest of the world?
Do we work 500% harder, or did we just get lucky?
What is the difference between the countries that have
high GDP's and low one's?

I'll give you three guesses. But that's all since it's really
quite obvious.

Perhaps you could name the dictatorship you'd most
love to live in?

-
Brad Guth

Old August 4th 06, 04:17 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"jonathan" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

I'll take a good dictatorship that makes honest mistakes over a totally
corrupt and otherwise born-again pagan democracy any day of the week.

The closest countries to where I live that have lots of
experience with dictatorships are Cuba and Haiti.

GDP per capita

Haiti $1700
Cuba $3400

USA $41,000

The world $8500

Are Americans 500% smarter then the rest of the world?
Do we work 500% harder, or did we just get lucky?
What is the difference between the countries that have
high GDP's and low one's?

I'll give you three guesses. But that's all since it's really
quite obvious.

Perhaps you could name the dictatorship you'd most
love to live in?

If you're a born-again liar, and thereby via DNA can't possibly realize
that your mindset is corrupt and/or mutated to your very incest core,
whereas our being a whole lot better off than Cuba is a no brainer, as
in duh no kidding folks. Instead of using the CIA World FactBook as my
koran, I've chosen to use the reality of all life, and of taking notice
as to what clearly works in spite of having been raped and tormented by
the world bullies. I'm all for the underdog, especially when their
impact upon our global environment and the limited resources simply
isn't 10% as bad off as what we Americans think is acceptable, if not
necessary (actually within many less fortunate nations it's closer to 1%
as demanding).

Perhaps within your koran there's a subtle difference between being
smart as opposed to being capable of getting away with being dishonest
and greedy. I bet you didn't even know that America has tried and
obviously failed (with the exception of Guantanamo) to take Cuba by
force on seven different occasions.

Here I'd thought Usenet was such a bloody nifty information and
otherwise being as much as possible an educational 'free for all'
throve, when in fact it has been the ultimate motherload cesspool of
disinformation, infomercial-science and even a highly bigoted cesspool
of their skewed laws of physics as being moderated to death in order to
suit their conditional moon-physics and status quo laws by which only
fuzzy-science is the requirement, especially as typically applied
against anyone imposing a little too much accountability and unavoidable
remorse as pertaining to the actual truth and nothing but the replicated
truth, while Usenet insiders (AKA MI/NSA~NASA spooks and moles) are
typically of brown-nosed borg like collectives free to topic/author
stalk, bash and if at all possible banish those thinking the least bit
outside of their rather white Jewish box, much less if rocking their
good ship LOLLIPOP of what this anti-think-tank of their Usenet from
hell is actually all about (AKA knowing thy enemy).

I've got more than my fair share of their Usenet spermware/****ware
deployed within my PC to further prove how I'm more than sufficiently
right, and I've otherwise been summarily stalked and banished because of
my having been sharing the hard-core truth as to the best I can manage
to uncover such (usually on that traditional 'need to know' or limited
to an exploratory happenstance of a discovery basis).

Perhaps you already know of exactly what I mean, though unfortunately,
most folks within Usenet and of otherwise those impressed by whatever
the mainstream status quo media has to offer, are simply too dumbfounded
and/or afraid to realize when they're being royally snookered and
summarily screwed by their own kind.
-
Brad Guth

Old August 5th 06, 04:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:b1d93af895c46f8e01f36451ac7de4ab.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"jonathan" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

You make everything sound so complicated. Simplicity is the
test of all things true and meaningful. The underdogs need to
wake up to this simple truth. If they want to live much as
we do, in relative peace, prosperity and freedom, they
need to become just like us. A free market democracy.

Then the playing field will be even, then 'they' will no longer
be enemies but friends and the world will spin happily
ever after.

It's no more complicated then that.

Our system has shown itself to be the stronger one.
If they choose to try to drag us down to their level
they will lose....since our system is stronger.

The Jihad against the west is a collective act of suicide.
Little different than a beach full of dying whales.
It's incredibly sad their hate and obsession with power
blinds them to the simplicity of the cure.

Perhaps within your koran there's a subtle difference between being
smart as opposed to being capable of getting away with being dishonest
and greedy. I bet you didn't even know that America has tried and
obviously failed (with the exception of Guantanamo) to take Cuba by
force on seven different occasions.

Number eight is in the works. I live in Miami, I know this to
be true. The Cubans beleive that the day Fidel dies they'll
charter a cruise ship to Havana and unload a complete
working government and simply take over.

Maybe they will.

Old August 8th 06, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"jonathan" wrote in message

You make everything sound so complicated. Simplicity is the
test of all things true and meaningful. The underdogs need to
wake up to this simple truth. If they want to live much as
we do,

You mean as corporate and government agency crooks and otherwise pagan
heathens. I don't think so.

in relative peace, prosperity and freedom,

You mean as perpetrating a mutually orchestrated cold-war that has cost
us trillions upon trillions, wasted decades, raped and polluted mother
Earth and taken millions of innocent lives in the process. I don't
think so.

they need to become just like us. A free market democracy.

You mean as anti-Christ, anti-truth and anti-honesty; I don't think so.

Then the playing field will be even, then 'they' will no longer
be enemies but friends and the world will spin happily
ever after.

In other words, once those Islamics have a fully compatible military of
multiple and lethal forces, along with the likes of VX and nukes, as
such it'll be just perfectly fine and dandy. By God, you might actually
have something there.

It's no more complicated then that.

I agree 100%, it's as easy as getting on with WW-III, WW-IV and if
there's anyone and/or of sufficient energy resources left over for
accomplishing WW-V.

Our system has shown itself to be the stronger one.
If they choose to try to drag us down to their level
they will lose....since our system is stronger.

Yes, Sir Hitler. That's a really good move on your Third Reich part.
They come begging to us, giving us all of their services, plus mineral
and oil wealth for not more than 10 cents on the dollar, or else.

The Jihad against the west is a collective act of suicide.
Little different than a beach full of dying whales.
It's incredibly sad their hate and obsession with power
blinds them to the simplicity of the cure.

Was that "simplicity of the cure" the likes of what Jesus Christ was
thinking while on that stick?

Number eight is in the works. I live in Miami, I know this to
be true. The Cubans beleive that the day Fidel dies they'll
charter a cruise ship to Havana and unload a complete
working government and simply take over.

Best of luck on your personal pagan Jihad against all of humanity.

GOT CROSS?
-
Brad Guth

Old August 8th 06, 10:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:4cfd6c0847f630446ade441bfa95bf47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Best of luck on your personal pagan Jihad against all of humanity.

Luck? Luck! We don't need no stinking luck.
Nature is on our side.

GOT CROSS?

You just can't tell the difference between good and evil.
Good is that which is closest to natural.
Evil is that which is farthest.

And in case you can't see evil....either..when it appears, just
remember the farthest from natural is either opposite extreme.
Alone each defines the endpoint of evil.

Together, the two opposite extremes form nature and good.
Without an / abstract/ definition of good and evil, right and wrong, how
can anyone tell one from the other?

Your easy anecdotes fail completely to define one from the other.

-
Brad Guth

Old August 9th 06, 11:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"jonathan" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:4cfd6c0847f630446ade441bfa95bf47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Best of luck on your personal pagan Jihad against all of humanity.

Luck? Luck! We don't need no stinking luck.
Nature is on our side.

You mean pagan white Jewish or perhaps Catholic nature, as opposed to
Islamic/Muslim nature?

What other species of humanity are you folks planning upon exterminating
or allowing to being used up or otherwise fester until there's no other
viable option except WW-III?

GOT CROSS?

You just can't tell the difference between good and evil.
Good is that which is closest to natural.
Evil is that which is farthest.

Where does your resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) stand, as being closest
or farthest from natural?

And in case you can't see evil....either..when it appears, just
remember the farthest from natural is either opposite extreme.
Alone each defines the endpoint of evil.

Together, the two opposite extremes form nature and good.
Without an / abstract/ definition of good and evil, right and wrong, how
can anyone tell one from the other?

Without the truth being told, much less shared; so what's the
difference?

Your easy anecdotes fail completely to define one from the other.

That's OK because, you and others of your kind fail rather badly at
being a viable humans, unless being of Skull and Bones (aka Third Reich)
counts.
-
Brad Guth