Errors working with CFITSIO

Old May 17th 06, 05:28 AM posted to sci.astro.fits

Default Errors working with CFITSIO

Hello Friends,

I have downloaded the precompiled CFITSIO binary file for Borland
C++ from
http://heasarc.nasa.gov/fitsio/fitsio.html.
I included the header files fitsio.h and longnam.h in the source
code(testprog.c)

In the readme file it says to link the program using .lib file. I tried
to link it but it is giving errors. May be I did not link it correct.
Can some one please tell me how to link the file. I am using Borland
C++ version 5.02

Much Thanks,
Kiran*

Errors working with CFITSIO Kiran CCD Imaging 1 May 17th 06 07:05 AM
Historical comparisons Chance Policy 81 March 27th 06 05:54 AM
Astronomical working principles oriel36 UK Astronomy 3 February 13th 06 12:30 PM
working out angle of sun relative to earth [email protected] UK Astronomy 18 January 23rd 06 08:12 PM
CAIB Working Scenario - Anyone been able to download this yet? Rusty Barton Space Shuttle 23 July 22nd 03 09:53 PM