All gone quiet.

Old February 17th 14, 08:46 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

Default All gone quiet.

Useless piece of information gained this week.
At our local University, one of the faculties is being run by Britain's
first Astronaut.Dr. Helen Sharmon (not sure I spelled that right, sorry).
She arrived last March and started working in May.
There was an interview in the local paper, and she says she would like to
go back. She was on Mir though, and thus flew with the Russians as i
recall.

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old February 18th 14, 05:31 PM posted to sci.space.station
André , PE1PQX

Op 17-2-2014, heeft Brian Gaff verondersteld :
Useless piece of information gained this week.
At our local University, one of the faculties is being run by Britain's
first Astronaut.Dr. Helen Sharmon (not sure I spelled that right, sorry).
She arrived last March and started working in May.
There was an interview in the local paper, and she says she would like to go
back. She was on Mir though, and thus flew with the Russians as i recall.

Yes, she went up there with a Soyuz in 1991, pre Shuttle-to-MIR program
starting in 1995.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Sharman

Quiet? Obviousman History 19 August 16th 10 04:40 PM
gone awfully quiet Brian Gaff Space Station 2 April 17th 08 04:00 AM
A quiet Sun D I Stiller Amateur Astronomy 1 March 7th 07 11:48 PM
the quiet sun Tom Randy Amateur Astronomy 1 October 10th 05 11:45 PM