WHERE, OH, WHERE, HAS THE PHOTO GONE PROVING THAT LIFE EXISTED...

Old July 11th 08, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default WHERE, OH, WHERE, HAS THE PHOTO GONE PROVING THAT LIFE EXISTED...

Ed The only life on Mars will be us. We will walk on its surface but in
reality never touch Mars(no sense of touch ever). Will will bring our
own water and air. You can easily see Mars and our Moon are two sides to
the same coin and I'll throw in Mercury without a hesitant of through.
Bert

Old July 24th 08, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 11, 8:52 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Ed The only life on Mars will be us. We will walk on its surface but in
reality never touch Mars(no sense of touch ever). Will will bring our
own water and air. You can easily see Mars and our Moon are two sides to
the same coin and I'll throw in Mercury without a hesitant of through.
Bert

With lots of spare energy (say if derived from a 10,000 kg nuclear
reactor), a sufficient supply of co/o2 can be extracted from CO2.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth