Stereo - dual view

Old March 20th 08, 09:14 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
ejn14ls6[_2_]

Default Stereo - dual view

What a huge idea, and to pull it off so well! I new it would be just
a matter of time that image stacking with stereo pairs would be
somehow be used. I'm a little baffled as to how their processing
handles the major disparity artifacts that would normally show up in
the result. How do they generate the stereo pair???? I never saw the
movies that were done with DarbeeVision in the past, now I want to
check them out, just to see the effect in motion.http://dvnphoto.com/
downloads