NGC2903

Old March 6th 08, 03:41 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default NGC2903

I cobbled together a color version of NGC2903 the past few nights

I have a lot more red data than I do blue and green but it came out OK so I
may stop now

here's where to find it:

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc..._crgb_page.htm

it is a total of 7 hours 50 minutes taken over three nights

Old March 17th 08, 11:32 AM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
William R. Mattil

Richard Crisp wrote:
I cobbled together a color version of NGC2903 the past few nights

I have a lot more red data than I do blue and green but it came out OK so I
may stop now

here's where to find it:

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc..._crgb_page.htm

it is a total of 7 hours 50 minutes taken over three nights

Richard,

Nicely done !

Regards

Bill

Old March 22nd 08, 06:33 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Richard Crisp[_1_]

hey thanks Bill and DH

Bill, what happened to you? it seems that you have disappeared from the
places where I usually see you.

. ..

Old March 24th 08, 09:47 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
William R. Mattil

Richard Crisp wrote:
hey thanks Bill and DH

Bill, what happened to you? it seems that you have disappeared from the
places where I usually see you.

Hi Richard,

Still around ... haven't done much imaging as my RC is back getting some
upgrades and spring skies aren't all that friendly for the FSQ. But I
think it's getting close... perhaps two more weeks and I'll have
something to image with again g

Regards

Bill