The Moon does not Rotate.

Old December 1st 18, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The Moon does not Rotate.

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:42:22 AM UTC-6, casagi wrote...
we can add velocities and be correct, within reason. When velocities
approach c, that can't be done, because nothing can equal or exceed
the speed of light. To believe otherwise is just folly.

So very true.

There is no such thing as c, there is no such thing as velocity.

Mark Get a new doctor.You need a change of pills.Bert
Old December 2nd 18, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:42:22 AM UTC-6, casagi wrote...
we can add velocities and be correct, within reason. When velocities
approach c, that can't be done, because nothing can equal or exceed
the speed of light. To believe otherwise is just folly.

So very true.

There is no such thing as c, there is no such thing as velocity.

Mark Get a new doctor.You need a change of pills.Bert.

Doctors cannot understand me any more than you can Bert.

Old December 2nd 18, 04:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

Old December 16th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:11:34 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 4:58:01 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 7:51:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:42:22 AM UTC-6, casagi wrote...
we can add velocities and be correct, within reason. When velocities
approach c, that can't be done, because nothing can equal or exceed
the speed of light. To believe otherwise is just folly.

So very true.

There is no such thing as c, there is no such thing as velocity.

Mark Get a new doctor.You need a change of pills.Bert.

Doctors cannot understand me any more than you can Bert.

I do understand you.Find a nice Jewish doctor that wears a yummiki Bert
Old December 16th 18, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a "nice-Jewish" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert