No Space Shuttle and International Space Station News Since November 24th?

Old December 8th 14, 08:19 PM posted to sci.space.station
David Spain[_4_]

Default No Space Shuttle and International Space Station News Since November 24th?

According to Google News nothing has come in with this title since November 24th!
Is this feed down or no longer operating?

Dave
Old December 9th 14, 05:30 AM posted to sci.space.station
Robert Love

On 2014-12-08 19:19:56 +0000, David Spain said:

According to Google News nothing has come in with this title since
November 24th!
Is this feed down or no longer operating?

Dave

Well it's pretty silly to still call it 'Space Shuttle'

Old December 9th 14, 09:42 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff[_2_]

I said this some time ago, and surely it ought to be being sent to the
sci.space.news group instead as this one is a discussion group. There are
lots of interesting things happening in space in the next couple of years
and I think those releasing news need to treat newsgroups more seriously,
Not eveyone is glued to flashy web site all the time.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active

Old December 10th 14, 04:57 PM posted to sci.space.station
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message ...

I said this some time ago, and surely it ought to be being sent to the
sci.space.news group instead as this one is a discussion group. There are
lots of interesting things happening in space in the next couple of years
and I think those releasing news need to treat newsgroups more seriously,
Not eveyone is glued to flashy web site all the time.

Brian

I just approved a post (to sci.space.tech where they're being cross-posted
from) a few minutes ago and I do see it in my sci.space.station feed.

If you don't see it, talk to your provider (or check out sci.space.tech
where it is also).