Don't Feed The Trolls

Old July 10th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dave[_1_]

Default Don't Feed The Trolls

First time here and the first thing I notice are all the Kooks with their
outlandish subjects about racism,religion and the ever popular "we never
went to the moon" BS. Other newsgroups don't have this problem for the one
simple reason they have learned NOT to respond to these crazy people but
just ignore them. They thrive on attention and the more you give them the
more they post....so smarten up and don't talk to them okay?
Old July 11th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ed Otto

"Dave" wrote in message
First time here and the first thing I notice are all the Kooks with their
outlandish subjects about racism,religion and the ever popular "we never
went to the moon" BS. Other newsgroups don't have this problem for the one
simple reason they have learned NOT to respond to these crazy people but
just ignore them. They thrive on attention and the more you give them the
more they post....so smarten up and don't talk to them okay?

Great, except for one problem...

If we stop ignoring them, they'll all go to their old haunts and we'll stop
getting paid to harass them!

Ed

-----------------
-----------------
Old July 12th 06, 07:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
i miss the cent mark key from the typewriter days

Couldn't agree more - that is why I have started to simply killfile the
kooks and assholes and those who respond to them. I know I might lose out on
some good folks by default, but I will not put up with wasting my time with
throlls.

--

Muffin

Troll info. Honest John Misc 5 February 24th 06 06:23 AM
Why Conservatives Should Vote for Kerry Blair P. Houghton Policy 737 January 12th 05 04:16 AM
Read Shawn's Postings from Trollsareus AcuraEL2001 Amateur Astronomy 4 February 19th 04 01:22 AM
Troll identies revealed and Yahoo troll group postings IamTrollBuster Amateur Astronomy 0 February 18th 04 09:32 PM
REMEMBER SAM Space Shuttle 6 November 8th 03 02:38 AM