Arecibo Images a Triple Near Earth Asteroid - NEO!

Old February 17th 08, 05:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
Michael Moroney

Default Arecibo Images a Triple Near Earth Asteroid - NEO!

writes:

Unfortunately, because commets come from the outer solar system, they

^^^^^^^

I suggest you don't take any more spelling lessons from Androgynous.
Old February 17th 08, 05:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
kT

On Feb 17, 11:26 am, (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
writes:
Unfortunately, because commets come from the outer solar system, they

^^^^^^^

I suggest you don't take any more spelling lessons from Androgynous.

We can fix that, though.

Commets : Commie Comets.

That should do it.
Old February 17th 08, 05:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
BradGuth

wrote:

writes:
Unfortunately, because commets come from the outer solar system, they

^^^^^^^

I suggest you don't take any more spelling lessons from Androgynous.

We can fix that, though.

Commets : Commie Comets.

That should do it.

Silly word games and infowar spewed hype (aka clownism), instead of
dealing with the cold hard truths is exactly what the likes of Hitler
counted on, and for the most part got from his mostly Jewish minions
and of those intent upon turning a good deal of profit or other
personal gain out of his global domination quest.
.. - Brad Guth
Old February 17th 08, 07:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
Pat Flannery

wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "once again protect us". If you read the
article, histroically, the moon has not protected us. It seems that
the earth is bombarded by commets quite regularly, but certain surges
happen at slightly longer intervals. Here is a complementary article
you may find interesting:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/13...ists-Awakening
This article discusses several commet cycles of varying intensity.
The increase in temperature we are now experiencing due to "global
warming" has preceded EVERY CATASTROPHIC LARGE-SCALE COMMETARY IMPACT
WITH EARTH. We really need defense funding and massive education or
we're in for an unprecedented social disaster.
So-Crates

It would really help your argument if you learned how to spell "comet". :-D

Pat
Old February 17th 08, 09:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
[email protected]

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/13...yas-Impact-Eve...
This article discusses *several commet cycles of varying intensity.
The increase in temperature we are now experiencing due to "global
warming" has preceded EVERY CATASTROPHIC LARGE-SCALE COMMETARY IMPACT
WITH EARTH. We really need defense funding and massive education or
we're in for an unprecedented social disaster.
So-Crates

It would really help your argument if you learned how to spell "comet". :-D

Pat

Actually, it would neither add nor detract from my argument. Good to
see the DOD budget to invent the internet didn't go to waste on actual
discussion, and is instead used for pedantic ad hominem attacks. If
you have an actual argument or comment about the link then post,
otherwise, quit wasting everyone's time.

So-Crates
Old February 17th 08, 09:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default Arecibo Images VIRUS WARNING!

On Feb 17, 11:45*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
wrote:

Uh... dude, you're a liar. Open the site in another browser if you
believe this guy. If this really happened it had nothing to do with
the site.

I opened it twice and it shut my computer's Firefox browser down both
times, saying it had performed a illegal operation.
If it didn't shut your computer's down, then it probably succeeded in
downloading whatever was on the page.
Anyway, what little I saw of it before it shut the browser down made it
look like some sort of pseudo-scientific new age crap about religion and
asteroids or comets hitting the Moon.

Pat

Well, you clearly haven't read the article, because it has nothing to
do with the moon. Theres also nothing about religion so, I don't know
where the "new age crap" came from. I'm sure you can form a coherant
argument, please try again.

So-Crates
Old February 17th 08, 11:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
[email protected]

On Feb 17, 2:16*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
wrote:

Well, you clearly haven't read the article, because it has nothing to
do with the moon.

How, pray tell, am I supposed to read the article if it crashes my
browser every time I try to open it?
I saw something about "the horns of the moon" and a suspected meteor or
comet impact on it *way, way back.
Then everything went black.
So I went and found the cached version of the story.
And it's a conspiracy theory sort of thing that says that we are overdo
for some sort of giant comet bombardment without citing why that should
be the case, and that politicians are keeping this from us for some odd
reason, even though they also will be killed in the next bombardment by
those damn commets.

In fact, there is a TON of evidence that the earth is overdue for an
impact. The article is part of a series, I suggest you read the other
article I referenced in this thread (
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/13...ists-Awakening
) - it goes more in depth into the evidence for cyclic cometary
impact.
Also, it says nothing about either religion or politicians so I don't
know where you're getting that from. It is a very well documented
fact, however, that various government agencies are halting the
publication of certain climatological studies and also publishing
studies with poor methodology for their own political agenda. More on
that:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/12...litical-Agenda
So-Crates
Old February 17th 08, 11:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,sci.physics
kT

On Feb 17, 4:16 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
wrote:

Well, you clearly haven't read the article, because it has nothing to
do with the moon.

How, pray tell, am I supposed to read the article if it crashes my
browser every time I try to open it?
I saw something about "the horns of the moon" and a suspected meteor or
comet impact on it way, way back.
Then everything went black.
So I went and found the cached version of the story.
And it's a conspiracy theory sort of thing that says that we are overdo
for some sort of giant comet bombardment without citing why that should
be the case, and that politicians are keeping this from us for some odd
reason, even though they also will be killed in the next bombardment by
those damn commets.
Maybe the Grays and their Freemasonic-Illuminati-Bilderberger helpers
will spirit them away when the sky starts falling, just like they did to
those damn gay marriage loving liberal Democrats from Sodom and
Gomorrah. ;-)

It's one of those alien viruses, it probably hitched a ride on that
comet. Did you check to see if the comet was in a hyperbolic orbit
first?

Never open images of hyperbolic comets, I thought you knew that. Let
us know if you see any dark black fogs emanating from your machine.