No Collusion ...

Old February 18th 18, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default No Collusion ...

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
wrote in message ...

Trump is totally guilty of colluding with our arch enemy, to get
himself ellected, and regrettably, it worked.

THAT'S HIGH TREASON ! Firing squad stuff !

Notice how there's never anything, the least bit negative about
anything related to Russia, our arch enemy, from Trump ?

Lawful sanctions lifted or never enforced, praise for Putin, asked
them to bug his oponent, etc., etc.
*******
Trump saying no collusion is like Capone saying no tax evasion. Both will
share the same fate - dying in prison from chronic syphilis.

*** Talk about birds of a feather ... so this is where the morons of
the world spew their contrived opinions ... there is no there there,
you two idiots. The Donald won ... the Bitch lost ... live with it ...
Old February 18th 18, 03:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

wrote in message ...

Trump is totally guilty of colluding with our arch enemy, to get
himself ellected, and regrettably, it worked.

THAT'S HIGH TREASON ! Firing squad stuff !

Notice how there's never anything, the least bit negative about
anything related to Russia, our arch enemy, from Trump ?

Lawful sanctions lifted or never enforced, praise for Putin, asked
them to bug his oponent, etc., etc.
*******
Trump saying no collusion is like Capone saying no tax evasion. Both will
share the same fate - dying in prison from chronic syphilis.

*** Talk about birds of a feather ... so this is where the morons of
the world spew their contrived opinions ... there is no there there,
you two idiots. The Donald won ... the Bitch lost ... live with it ...

***Folks, cut Hagar some slack. He's just realizing that he was played and
voted just like Putin wanted him to. Practically a Communist sympathizer.
We’ll let him stay in America, but he pay have to spend time in a FEMA camp
for reeducation.

Old February 18th 18, 09:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

On #2 #3, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message ...
Just about as believable as his 7% cooler Sun ...

*** If you could read, you'd know that over the past decade there
has been a steady decrease in Sunspot activity, which leads to
less and less Sun surface turbulence, which, as s subsequence,
produces les solar radiation, i.e. heat output.Â* There were no
observable Sunspots during the Maunder minimum, the last
mini ice-age around the 1600s.

The number of sun-spots varies over an eleven year cycle .... and there
is possible a ninety-ish year super-cycle on top of that.

I seem to remember a super-cycle, eleven year-cycle Maximum-Maximum
occurring approx 2000, so we should be about a sun-spot minimum, just
below super-maximum amount!

--
Daniel
Old February 18th 18, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Amen to that ...
Old February 18th 18, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message ...

Amen to that ...

*** you two dolts are really amazing ... and they say that
brain washing doesn't work.
Hillary was bought and paid for. If in doubt, Google
Uranium One, or the infamous "Reset Switch" debacle
in Moscow, or Bubba Clintons $ 800K speech in Russia ...
right, Putin really wanted Trump, who called him just
about every bad name under the Sun ... but then, it is
morons like you two, that keep the Nation's psychiatrists
in business.
Old February 19th 18, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote in message ...

[...]

I voted for Trump too, but I'm not ashamed of how I voted.
Commerade Putin paid me very well for both my vote, and to come on here and
spread Pro-Trump communist propaganda.

Heck , as long as I'm going to be accused of something anyway, I might as
well benefit financially from it as well.

Oh ****,.....Communism is the LEFTARD Maoist utopia now,.....I get so
confused.