Recent Moon Landing Comic

Old September 26th 12, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jens Schweikhardt

Default Recent Moon Landing Comic

hello, world\n

http://www.gocomics.com/thecity/2012/09/12

OK, so derf gets some of the details wrong. The bzzz is a bit off and
the front hatch was round only for the very first LM, I think. Other
than that, well done! :-)

I'm not sure I get the last frame. Does it refer to a recent event
only known to US citizens?

Regards,

Jens
--
Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/
Old September 27th 12, 05:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Jens Schweikhardt wrote on 9/26/2012 :
hello, world\n

http://www.gocomics.com/thecity/2012/09/12

OK, so derf gets some of the details wrong. The bzzz is a bit off and
the front hatch was round only for the very first LM, I think. Other
than that, well done! :-)

I'm not sure I get the last frame. Does it refer to a recent event
only known to US citizens?

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/08/28/Sasquatch-stunt-leads-to-mans-death/UPI-27651346154677/?spt=hs&or=tn

Well, perhaps "know mainly to US Citizens", but somebody named Jens
knows about it now.

/dps

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?