MWBR 2.71 K linked to color Color of the Universe is silverywhite like the element plutonium (JohnsHopkins)

Old March 24th 04, 09:11 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default MWBR 2.71 K linked to color Color of the Universe is silverywhite like the element plutonium (JohnsHopkins)

Now I am suspecting that the color of the 5f6 of plutonium of silvery
white that matches the elemental color of plutonium is related to
other numbers in fundamental physics such as thermodynamical numbers
such as the Microwave Background Blackbody radiation. We know it is
2.71 degrees Kelvin. So whereas the JohnsHopkins researchers are
gathering empirical data for a Cosmos color of silvery-white of
200,000 galaxies, I am thinking that the 2.71 degrees Kelvin is
intrinsically related to the final outcome of a color just as in
blackbody radiation color is a result of the cavity radiation. So the
color should be related to 2.71 degrees Kelvin and that the uranium
atom has a different cavity radiation not equal to 2.71 (worked it out
a long time ago from Debroglie's thermodynamics of a electron in
isolation). Anyway the number of degrees for a 5f4 for uranium
blackbody cavity is a specific degrees kelvin which should correspond
to a different color for uranium and unlike the color for plutonium.

Interesting to attack this problem by matching various other physical
numbers.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
www.archimedesplutonium.com
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Old March 24th 04, 02:29 PM
Michael Varney

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
om...
NowSNIP

Twit.

Old March 25th 04, 02:44 AM
xlzt

[...]

1) I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
2) dont you have a forger to chase?
3) Who writes your material, fascinating and deeply weird, dude
Old March 25th 04, 08:17 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in message . com...
[...]

--- start old 1995 post ---
From:
(Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.plutonium,sci.physics,sci.physics.
particle,sci.chem,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro
Subject: Minimum Coulomb Interactions for plutonium
Date: 30 Sep 1995 02:39:12 GMT
In article
(Hauke Reddmann) writes:

And Pu is then the case where even the Schroedinger
equation can't be written out. (Remember that Pu has a so high
mass number that relativistic effects come in.) In this case you
use approximations, like treating closed shells as a spherically
symmetric potential. Of course the calculations then are not
nearly exact as in the H case.
So, which value should YOU use? As you are sort of a
neopythagorean, I fear you won't be satisfied with approximations
and must use the 95!/2 value. Even worse, this only nails down
the coulomb interactions. There are loads of second-order effects
due to spin dependent interactions.
Hope this helps. This post got very long, but you see what happens
when you get into the realm of "dirty" science, with all sorts of
models, approximations and calculations.

Thank you very much both Hauke Reddmann and Gerald L. Hurst, and
bless the both of you to the Fields of Elysium.
The Coulombic states is a very large number indeed. And it is
commonsense and intuition that says that a neon atom is held in
place by lots more than just 190 things going on. Neon is held up
by at least 10^7 things going on.

I can use any of these large numbers for plutonium,
(2^188 x2x2x2) of (n,L,M_L,m_s), or the 95!/2, or the one which
I favor the most since as of recent it comes from the Hydrogen
Atom Systems where all the forces are either Coulombic or
Radioactivity. Thus 231PU is ((2^231) x2x2x2) or 232!/2.
With those large numbers it really does not matter for the
difference of one more electron and proton in the next element
after plutonium, which is element 95. These numbers are so huge
and that is what is needed in order to compose a thermodynamics.
I could not compose a satisfying thermodynamics for plutonium
with just 94x187 = 17578 things going on.

The cosmic microwave background radiation is blackbody radiation.
The fact that it is blackbody seems to have escaped the attention of
virtually every physicist and scientist alive except me. For if they
deny that they missed it, and understood what it means to be blackbody
and the implication of something "being" a blackbody, because
blackbody
directly implies a structure, yes, a structure, then ask them what
structure they understood it to be if they claim they understood it
initially? An onion?
I have combed every science magazine and journal and have never seen
any physicist or writer display that math logic reasoning and well
thinking for all mention blackbody but noone said or printed the next
logical step, if blackbody then it is a structure. Our observable
universe is a structure itself.
I knew the structure to be a blackbody cavity because the 94th+93rd
electron space is a blackbody cavity and that is why the night sky is
black because it is a blackbody cavity. Get it -- blackbody means
black.

The book LA THERMODYNAMIQUE DE LA PARTICULE ISOLEE
(OU THERMODYNAMIQUE CACHEE DES PARTICULES)
(btw, I like that title with the word "cachee"
and obviously this book is written in French and it is one of the
greatest books ever written. It is truly amazing of the dazzling
genius
of Debroglie to have anticipated so much in advance) written by
Debroglie, 1964, considers the relativistic fluctuations of mass of
subatomic particles such as the protons, electrons. And then
associates
temperature with a relativistic statistical mechanic.

I am following Debroglie's intuition, except replacing relativistic
mass fluctuations with statistical quantum fluctuations of the Coulomb
interactions for a plutonium atom in order to derive an intrinsic
associated temperature for an electron cavity, which is simply the
space occupied by an electron of 231 plutonium atom.
Let me use 95!/2 or either 232!/2 as the "Coulombic states" and
with
this large number of statistical interactions, I propose to find an
intrinsic temperature for the 94th electron of an isolated plutonium
atom.
From pages 94-101, Debroglie works with the formula 1/T = dS/dL
where T is temperature, dS is the derivative of entropy with respect
the lagrangian L which is kinetic energy of a system minus the
potential energy of that system. Debroglie derives the formula m_0cc
=
kT_0 , then where M_0 is proportional to the factor e^(S/k) as M_0 =
m_0 thus the entropy is proportional to the Boltzmann factor
e^(-M_0/m_0), thence 1/T = e^(-M_0/m_0)/ d L. Now taking the idea of
neutron of a neptunium atom radioactively growing to transform into a
plutonium atom in which the term d L is very close to 1 by the factor
(neutron/neutron) - ((proton + electron)/neutron). So 1/T =
e^(-188/186) K/1 which is 1/T = 1/e^(188/186) K. So the
thermodynamic
of the isolated plutonium atom or the blackbody temperature of a
plutonium atom is e^(188/186) K which is the value of 2.74 degrees
Kelvin. The presently determined value by the COBE satellite for the
cosmic background microwave temperature of the observable universe is
2.735 + 0.06 K. I assert that it is not coincidence that the value for
the cosmic background microwave radiation temperature of 2.7 is close
to the value of the number e in maths.
--- end old 1995 post ---

Curious as to how shiny bright white metal relates to internal
electron
configuration.

So using the Debroglie formula I would have for the Uranium Atom
e^(184/182)
and thus the temperature would be slightly greater for uranium than
for
plutonium. So as we descend down from plutonium metal to uranium and
on lower
we increase the internal temperature but increase the shiny white
metal color.
This makes sense in that for the most-part metals are shiniest as we
descend the table of elements.