The People of Andromeda want to make Friends with the People of theMilky Way.

Old April 9th 18, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The People of Andromeda want to make Friends with the People of theMilky Way.

We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.
Old April 9th 18, 04:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew[_6_]

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message ...

We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

If we got together for a party, what would it be like?
Old April 9th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:43:17 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

If Andromeda is made of antimatter, there will be a lot of fireworks!

Double-A
Old April 10th 18, 12:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 1:30:08 PM UTC-7, Andrew wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message ...

We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

If we got together for a party, what would it be like?

I have lost all my old friends.Still 2 million years is a long wait.Is the Milky Way heading in the right direction? Bert
Old April 10th 18, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, wrote:
"I have lost all my old friends." Bert
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old April 10th 18, 11:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 10/04/2018 6:58 AM, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5:43:17 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

If Andromeda is made of antimatter, there will be a lot of fireworks!

Double-A

What if it's made of cheese?

This ng seems to have a lot of ice addicts?

---
http://www.avg.com

Old April 11th 18, 11:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

NO !..... DON'T DO IT.
"To Serve Man",.........It's a cookbook.

Old April 11th 18, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

It'll be a merger, not a collision. Essentially nothing
is actually going to collide. Currently, even at light speed,
communications take way over 2,000 MILLENNIA,
one way ! We say "Hi !", and it's about 5,000 MILLENNIA
to get a response.
Old April 11th 18, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 3:30:08 PM UTC-5, Andrew wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in messag...

We should get together long before the two galaxies collide.

If we got together for a party, what would it be like?

Andromeda people would provide the chips and dips and we would provide the eggnog. Then we would all get together under the night time sky and watch as our respective homes collide.