What Are We?

Old April 21st 18, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What Are We?

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:11:06 AM UTC-7, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:34:31 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

What Are We?

We Are Not Alone

We are 83% higher up in brain evolvement. We are alone in more was than one.In 285 more years life on Earth is history.Bert
Old April 22nd 18, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I;m taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I'm even can't remember lots of stuff".Bert... But...

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]
Old April 23rd 18, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:07:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:11:06 AM UTC-7, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:34:31 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

What Are We?

We Are Not Alone

We are 83% higher up in brain evolvement. We are alone in more was than one.In 285 more years life on Earth is history.Bert

We are the stuff created out of universe microbes.Bert

Old April 23rd 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6:07:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:07:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:11:06 AM UTC-7, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:34:31 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

What Are We?

We Are Not Alone

We are 83% higher up in brain evolvement. We are alone in more was than one.In 285 more years life on Earth is history.Bert

We are the stuff created out of universe microbes.Bert

Is our consciousness the sum consciousnesses of millions of microbes?

Double-A

Old April 23rd 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 1:58:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6:07:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:07:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:11:06 AM UTC-7, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:34:31 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

What Are We?

We Are Not Alone

We are 83% higher up in brain evolvement. We are alone in more was than one.In 285 more years life on Earth is history.Bert

We are the stuff created out of universe microbes.Bert

Is our consciousness the sum consciousnesses of millions of microbes?

Double-A

18 trillion microbes in our bodies.3 for each cell.Look at me with getting shingles at 90 because I had chickenbox when 9.I was told the pox virus was hiding in my nerve cells for 81 years. I now have an idea chickenpox virus needs no oxygen Also there was a time it was deadly(like measels) Bert
Old April 23rd 18, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

__"reber wrote:
"Look at me with me getting shingles", because:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?"., said Bert, given

..
SwineBert's **Dossier** in which Loudmouth Glazier makes
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
by http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal & does
this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as is seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 that
caused https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017, since
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is different
then posts from http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
as seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 and
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening and
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments goes on in
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-Xmas-Hitler-Van that badly failed
as GOPers put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution
from where Glazier wrote:

"reber" is a dirty 5 letter word, like "Troll", or like my name
"Bert", which is a 4-letter word like "Turd" or "****" and
my email address does

anagram to ____
with which "I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old April 23rd 18, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 2:43:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bert, when I had it a couple years ago it was no big deal. Didn't bother me at all. Not anywhere near what it is cracked up to be. Cleared up pretty fast. I did take pills for it.

Double-A

Old April 24th 18, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 1:58:48 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 6:07:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:07:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 8:11:06 AM UTC-7, Thomas wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 1:34:31 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:

What Are We?

We Are Not Alone

We are 83% higher up in brain evolvement. We are alone in more was than one.In 285 more years life on Earth is history.Bert

We are the stuff created out of universe microbes.Bert

Is our consciousness the sum consciousnesses of millions of microbes?

Double-A

apes out of Africa are cannibals.
Old April 30th 18, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 3:50:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I have it bad.Took 14 pills,and told it will take 4 month's to clear.Its worse in small of back.I can hardly reach it.You had it light,and I have it heavy.I read its catchy,but DRs never told me what to do.I use baby powder after I shower(twice a day) Baby powder takes away part of the burning itch.A person just told me he got a shot when 80 for shingles.Wish I had.Possibly having diabeties adds to it?? No fun Bert I'm getting dizzy spells,need lots of sleep,and playing real bad pool.