_ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

Old December 3rd 06, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
ItCameFromTheFuture

Default _ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !
Please take a look - FREE to enjoy a read Thank You very much !

http://it-came-from-the-future.blogspot.com/

http://it-came-from-the-future.blogspot.com/

Old December 4th 06, 05:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

Please take a look - FREE to enjoy a read Thank You very much !

FREE is new-commercial jargon for will cost much more later.

Old December 5th 06, 03:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Frank Glover[_1_]

William Elliot wrote:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

If you're convinced of that, why even bother with this newsgroup?

Why indeed even get out of bed?

--

Frank

You know what to remove to reply...

Check out my web page: http://www.geocities.com/stardolphin1/link2.htm

"No matter how big or soft or warm your bed is, you still have to get
out of it."
- Grace Slick

Old December 5th 06, 07:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:45:58 -0800, William Elliot
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

Yawn. Doom predicting assholes like you spring up in every
generation, and all are shown to be false prophets.

Old December 6th 06, 03:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Christopher wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

Yawn. Doom predicting assholes like you spring up in every
generation, and all are shown to be false prophets.

Oh yea, and I was calling Iraqnam, "Iraqnam" years ago.
Now they and Gates are calling it a war that US ain't winning.

US repeating history. Prop up puppet government and when the going gets
tough, skip out and let the Viet Cong Shiites knock out the puppet and tke
over. The biggest regret US will have about Iraqnam is unlike the Viet
Cong who were content to have their country to themselves, the Shiit Cong
will want the whole region with control of all it's oil.

Anyway, when we tuck our tails between our legs to get out of a fight that
millions, including me, told Bushwacky not to start, then with Sadam
control's of Iraq gone, Saudi Arabia (majority Sunni) with fight Iran
over Iraq.

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

Old December 6th 06, 08:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

wrote:
[...]

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

--
Christopher

Old December 6th 06, 08:22 PM posted to sci.space.policy
sixthtysixthsix

[...]

.. . .beh. all of it seems dread. When the gasoline runs out that's all she
wrote. Whether or not Tractors of the future make food with something other
than gasoline is really the fate of the world (not just america). . . . .
..no more wars!

Nonetheless, I might suggest that in the next 1000 years there will
definitely be a new primary energy source if humans are about. Nuclear?
Solar? Mebbe with a reactive moon tether system we could manufacture a Huge
generator?

Old December 7th 06, 06:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, sixthtysixthsix wrote:

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological,
human and civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for
humanity.

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Anti-American

. . .beh. all of it seems dread. When the gasoline runs out that's all she
wrote. Whether or not Tractors of the future make food with something other
than gasoline is really the fate of the world (not just america). . . . .
.no more wars!

Nonetheless, I might suggest that in the next 1000 years there will
definitely be a new primary energy source if humans are about. Nuclear?
Solar? Mebbe with a reactive moon tether system we could manufacture a Huge
generator?

Global warming will give US lots of hot air. Too bad we haven't
discovered how to use the current political media corporate surpluses of
hot air.
Old December 7th 06, 06:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
sixthtysixthsix

.
.no more wars!

Nonetheless, I might suggest that in the next 1000 years there will
definitely be a new primary energy source if humans are about. Nuclear?
Solar? Mebbe with a reactive moon tether system we could manufacture a
Huge
generator?

Global warming will give US lots of hot air. Too bad we haven't
discovered how to use the current political media corporate surpluses of
hot air.

lol! Unfortunately, you are correct. Burning all of the fossile fuels Will
increase the temperature of the planet; a byproduct of warmer winters,
springs, and falls will be dramatically increased bacteriological/viral
agents in the environment. This coupled with low per capita caloric intake
(=lowered resistance) means lots of illness and amplification of such
illnesses in general. Mebbe i'm just full of hot air. . . I'll go watch TV
news.