...'08 Beijing Olympics/Spielberg vs. '36 Hitler Olympics/Leni Riefenstahl

Old January 1st 08, 07:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

Default ...'08 Beijing Olympics/Spielberg vs. '36 Hitler Olympics/LeniRiefenstahl

Hey!! get off the pedestal and stop spuing CIA lies about China to
create chaos and dissension for the Chinese government.

On Jan 2, 10:47*am, "Jonathan" wrote:
Stephen Spielberg, the celebrated director of numerous
Hollywood blockbusters, is the 'artistic director' for the
upcoming Olympics in Beijing this August. Not unlike
the roal played by the film maker Leni Riefenstahl
in the '36 Berlin Olympics.

His job is to do nothing less than help ...legitimize.. the
largest and most repressive government in the history
of the human race. He is working hand-in-hand with
the Chinese Communist Party to help continue the
indefinite enslavement of a FIFTH of the human race.

China today is a combination of searing political
repression, with a market system that practices the
most corrupt and abusive form of capitalism imaginable. *
Without democratic checks and balances, China's free
market is only free for those in power and money.

A grand party, a champagne event, where over a
billion people are herded, sheep-like, passed banners
reading "One World One Dream" and into a stadium
with no exits. Just work until they die.

Even Orwell would blush at the spectacle.

What would we think of famous producers of the past if
they'd been an key part of Hitler's Berlin Olympics of '36? *
If, say, Frank Capra had spent months working
with the Nazis in '36 Berlin, would we now remember
him for all his great movies?

No, he would be remembered only as the Hollywood
director that helped Hitler. Pleading that working
the Olympics gave him influence with the policies
of Hitler would fall on deaf ears, just as it will
with Spielberg and his failed efforts with Darfur.

Stephen Spielberg is about to make such a timeless
mistake.

Legitimizing the Chinese Communist Party is nothing
less than a crime against humanity.

Stephen Spielberg is ...right now....substantially
contributing to the greatest crime against humanity
since the holocaust.

This will be his legacy and professional epitaph.
We should make sure of this.

Old January 1st 08, 07:44 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
[email protected]

On Jan 2, 1:47*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:

A grand party, a champagne event, where over a
billion people are herded, sheep-like, passed banners
reading "One World One Dream" and into a stadium
with no exits. Just work until they die.

There is only room for One Dream in this big world? Let me guess, it
is the Communists' one dream?

-----

A special day: CCTV-5 changes name to The Olympic Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHhRcRDAN0
Old January 1st 08, 08:21 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Jan 1, 11:44*am, wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:47*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:

A grand party, a champagne event, where over a
billion people are herded, sheep-like, passed banners
reading "One World One Dream" and into a stadium
with no exits. Just work until they die.

There is only room for One Dream in this big world? Let me guess, it
is the Communists' one dream?

-----

A special day: CCTV-5 changes name to The Olympic Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHhRcRDAN0

From this video, doesn't this give you some idea what China is like
today? In America, she would have been dragged away long ago. Does
this video indicate "where over a billion people are herded, sheep-
like, passed banners reading "One World One Dream" and into a stadium
with no exits. Just work until they die."?

It seems to me China has more freedom than America today!!

In the video, she's angry because her husband, the #1 sports
braodcaster in China, has a girlfriend. She was a local broadcaster
in Beijing, and was fired after this outburst.
Old January 1st 08, 09:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.space.history,soc.culture.china
Revision[_3_]

The Chinese government is a sorry organization, however I think we should
hope that it stays in power. The whole society is based on corruption and
fraud. The people have no social contract nor regard for their fellow
citizens. If the Communist gov't falls the result will not be a free
society but rather a social catastrophe. The yammering gossips and liars
outnumber the sensible humans by thousands to one. Totalitarian rule works
best for them.

Perhaps Spielberg will wave to you from his plane while you are flipping
burgers.

Old January 1st 08, 10:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
[email protected]

On 1 jan, 22:27, "Revision" wrote:
The Chinese government is a sorry organization, however I think we should
hope that it stays in power. *The whole society is based on corruption and
fraud. *The people have no social contract nor regard for their fellow
citizens. *If the Communist gov't falls the result will not be a free
society but rather a social catastrophe. *The yammering gossips and liars
outnumber the sensible humans by thousands to one. *Totalitarian rule works
best for them.

Perhaps Spielberg will wave to you from his plane while you are flipping
burgers.

China brought a billion Chinese back from misery & destitution. It has
regained the pride that Great Nation fully deserved; Pride lost in the
past Boxer Wars, Opium Wars & 2nd WW invasion
Further :

QUOTE
http://www.chinaview.cn/index.htm

Chinese president stresses reform, innovation in New Year's Day
speech

Hu Jintao on Tuesday once again stressed the importance of reform and
innovation so as to implement scientific concept of development and
promote social harmony in 2008.
etc
UNQUOTE

Although I am perfectly aware of the situations you describe, I am an
unconditional admirers of China 's achievements and wish I could do
further than this in bringing to China innovative approach to Water
resources and the taping of still unknown mineral richness lying just
a few cable distance from its coast & a few fathom below indeed. I
hope further the True Geology will be one day taught in China with all
the benefit a clear intelligence of our real History and History of
the Earth can give a most admirable hard working & intelligent
population

...in this line I hope China develop soon the IMMENSE potential of the
Yarlung Tsampo Gorges, with estimated Energy output in my view 10
times greater than the 3 Gorges Dam. This will be a real asset onto
the fight against the Global Warming, and would I have the opportunity
to meet The Hon. Hu Jintao, this is what I would suggest to him to
act upon with some priority attached to it

With best wishes to you Jonathan for the New Year, as well as to China
at large indeed. China does not need detractors, it needs people to
help it indeed. When you consider the state of China compared to
Africa say, the starting point being the same, you can realise the
superior intelligence displayed by those great people who in so little
time have not only caught up with Western Societies and overtaken them
already in many fields. It demonstrates further the complete waste of
money spent on the Negroes Nations aka poor Nations since in a century
hence they will still be wasting the enormous potential of Africa.

The Chance of China are indeed the Chinese & the Curse of Africa the
Negroes ....So evident Dr Watson !

Tian Zi

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
Old January 1st 08, 10:43 PM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Jan 1, 1:27*pm, "Revision" wrote:
The Chinese government is a sorry organization,

There it goes again, more CIA brainwashed yanks spewing anti_China
propaganda.

however I think we should
hope that it stays in power. *The whole society is based on corruption and
fraud.

Like Spiro Agnew? the Richard Nixon's VP? and Richard Nixon - "I am
not a crook", Like Enron? Worldcom? ...

*The people have no social contract nor regard for their fellow
citizens.

Do most Americans have social contact? or "regard for their fellow
citizens"? What part of the country do you live in?

*If the Communist gov't falls the result will not be a free
society but rather a social catastrophe.

You can be assured the CCP will not lose control in China. They got
the guns, and the power. We have seen it on 6/4/1989, in what we
called the Tianenmen Massacre.

*The yammering gossips and liars
outnumber the sensible humans by thousands to one.

Haven't we seen enough lies that led us to war in Iraq? George Bush's
lies certainly outnumber the sensible humans by thousands to one.

*Totalitarian rule works
best for them.

Maybe we should call it "totalitarian democracy". Their leaders are
certainly doing their jobs better than ours.

Perhaps Spielberg will wave to you from his plane while you are flipping
burgers.

You are talking about America, of course. They don't flip burgers in
China. They cook rice with modern rice cookers.

Old January 2nd 08, 01:22 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
rst0wxyz

On Jan 2, 4:50*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
A special day: CCTV-5 changes name to The Olympic Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwHhRcRDAN0
From this video, doesn't this give you some idea what China is like
today?
It seems to me China has more freedom than America today!!

These show China in a different light.
You should get a job in the private sector.

No need for me to get any kind of job as I got easy money from Uncle
Sam and a company that work for Uncle Sam with big military contracts.

Soon your CCP paycheck will disappear
when China goes the route of the Soviet
Union and break into a dozen new countries.

Not a chance. Chinese leaders are not stupid like the old USSR
leaders trying to follow the American ways. The CCP will not go
away. They will control China for a long long time.

A dozen new countries that mostly try to become
like Taiwan. Democracy and freedom always win
in the end.

Taiwan is a dying island. Even the smallest of nations are switching
to Mainland China. Even their manufacturing facilities have moved to
Mainland China. There is no hope for Taiwan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkf2u...?v=Y_gsIIQOBsY

Old January 2nd 08, 02:14 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 9:08*am, "Jonathan" wrote:
Perhaps Spielberg will wave to you from his plane while you are flipping
burgers.

China brought a billion Chinese back from misery & destitution. It has
regained the pride that Great Nation fully deserved; Pride lost in the
past Boxer Wars, Opium Wars & 2nd WW invasion

Hitler also brought the German people prosperity.
But it was short-lived, as dictatorships have this
horrible habit of starting wars and going down
in a blaze of misery.

A rigid control structure combined with a changing
evolving populace guarantees the two camps drift apart
over time, building internal stress, with conflct and
wars inevitable.

In a democracy the two camps evolve towards
each other over time, just the opposite.

The only question becomes when will the CCP fall.
Sooner is always better than later.

The Olympics provide the ideal conditions to put
an end to the CCP, as the entire country and world
will be connected together at once. These are the first
true internet games, where everything is online.

Something will happen during the Olympics, and
it won't be covered up or contained. We could
easily see a dozen Tianenman Square size
protests emerge at once.

What makes you think China is that unfree and that unconnected with
the rest of the world, and that people are so uninformed, at this
time?

It is fair to say that as long as you don't give the police trouble,
you are quite free to do what you
want to do here in China. But then again, what makes you think that
progress can be brought about by giving
police the trouble?

One of the major differences between the US and China politically is
the level of tolerance of political dissent. This has something to do
with the traditional culture China has been in for years. Look at
Taiwan. It took so many years of street fighting and fighting in the
government assembly hall before some kind of 'democratic behavior' is
observed.
Old January 2nd 08, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:14:36 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

What makes you think China is that unfree and that unconnected with
the rest of the world, and that people are so uninformed, at this
time?

....Son, "Jonathan" is a known, confirmed usenet troll who's polluted
this group and its brothers in the sci.space hierarchy for several
years now. Just killfile the worthless sack of excrement and put him
out of your - and our - misery. Please.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old January 2nd 08, 07:48 AM posted to sci.geo.geology, sci.space.history, soc.culture.china
CharlesLiu

On Jan 2, 5:08*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
Perhaps Spielberg will wave to you from his plane while you are flipping
burgers.

China brought a billion Chinese back from misery & destitution. It has
regained the pride that Great Nation fully deserved; Pride lost in the
past Boxer Wars, Opium Wars & 2nd WW invasion

Hitler also brought the German people prosperity.

A more apt comparison with the 1936 Olympics would be America's
hosting of 2007 Junior Olympics.

Look, China ain't the one invading other countries on false pretext.
China ain't the one who sent Bhuto back to Pakistan (GW Bush and Condi
Rice are responsible for that mess.)

Why don't you go back to looking for space rock and leave SCC alone?
Most folks here ain't even Chinese, given the fact it is an English
language group.