|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Big Bertha Thing blogs
Big Bertha Thing Faculty
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med
301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.
Students Research Faculty
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted access.)
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)
Big Bertha Thing galios
Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?
Big Bertha Thing rim
News from the Asian Rim front.
1. The basic mailing list has 2000 mailboxes. (two-way)
2. The rate of increase is 400 mailboxes per 6 weeks.
3. This gives 4000 mailboxes in 8 months time.
4. The 4th Battle of Cyberspace began on 21st October 2002.
5. There are 2000 new Yahoo mailboxes per 6 weeks. (one-way)
6. Each one has a Big Bertha Thing posting inside it.
7. These are not 2000 world-wide.
8. They are not even 2000 in english.
9. They are 2000 Asian Rim non-english.
10. The 8 months target is 10,000 Yahoo mailboxes closed.
11. The Big Bertha Thing web site shows that one field
of interest is spam attack strategic studies.
12. In theory the first three battles were unwinnable too.
13. The targets of all these mailboxes are newsgroup users.
14. Off-topic postings for the benefit of newsgroups are
considered to be on-topic.
15. Shi Tao got 10 years for email about China after Yahoo
named him to them. (see http)
Big Bertha Thing SMTP
My paid email service provider (SP) is still a SMTP SP, but only just.
1. An infraction happened in July 2005.
2. The second infraction of the SMTP protocol began in September 2005.
3. Prior to July 2005, a limit of 600 postings per day was set, for every
5 mailboxes. (2004 AD)
4. 500 posting per hour was also set, which gives an average of 100 per mailbox.
5. Any postings exceeding these limits were not sent.
6. Notification of all email addresses not sent to, was sent to the mailbox.
7. This was in full accordance with the official SMTP protocol.
8. In July 2005, a posting was sent from 1 of the 5 mailboxes to another.
9. The TO: mailbox filtered the FROM: mailbox posting and it was not sent,
neither were the copies. (Fixed July)
10. No notification of the email addresses not sent to, was sent to the mailbox.
11. Previously the same posting worked normally as per SMTP.
12. In September 2005, all outgoing emails were filtered by subject line and
not sent. (Fixed October) See error message below.
13. No notification of the email addresses not sent to, was sent to the mailbox.
14. There appears to be two incompatible pieces of software, one of which does
not comply with the SMTP protocol.
15. These two lack of notifications invalidate the whole purpose of the SMTP
Online Error Occurred.
Sending Email Message " Big Bertha Thing blogs"
Reason: Error Reported by Server 451
Delivery Resource Unavailable (dm16.43286880.143cee)
Big Bertha Thing german
Warning on the The Rosary for the Holy Souls in Purgatory book, by Susan Tassone.
(Warning on the Pray the Rosary booklet by divinemercy.org)
1. This supports a meditation for each Hail Mary.
2. This excludes 3 minutes meditation on each decade.
3. The Simple Prayer Book by CTS gives 10 straight Hail Marys.
4. The CTS version fulfills most requirements for a Plenary Indulgence.
5. This Indulgence can get a Holy Soul out of Purgatory.
6. St. Dominic taught 10 straight Hail Marys.
7. St. Louis-Marie de Montfort taught 10 straight Hail Marys.
8. How can a book for Holy Souls not mention Plenary Indulgences?
9. St. Bernadette of Lourdes would not remember 200 meditations.
10. The Legion of Mary has issued warnings about the meditation for each
Hail Mary version.
11. This false version has been called the German Rosary.
12. It had an appalling effect on the rosary in Germany.
13. There is no Plenary Indulgence on this false version.
14. The sponsers have a devotion to Padre Pio.
15. Can they quote Padre Pio as being in favour of a meditation for each
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Big Bertha Thing blogs||Tony Lance||Policy||0||December 28th 05 04:29 PM|
|Big Bertha Thing blogs||Tony Lance||Astronomy Misc||0||November 10th 05 06:28 PM|
|Big Bertha Thing blogs||Tony Lance||Policy||0||August 20th 05 04:54 PM|
|Big Bertha Thing blogs||Tony Lance||Misc||0||August 6th 05 01:46 PM|
|Big Bertha Thing blogs||Tony Lance||Misc||0||April 26th 05 05:50 PM|