Dr Michio Kaku Interview :Source BBC News

Old May 21st 05, 04:05 PM
SuperCool Plasma

Default Dr Michio Kaku Interview :Source BBC News

MICHIO KAKU
talks parallel universes

Marco: How do you see the experimental confirmation on superstring
theory ? How long will it remain an unproven theory?

Dr Michio Kaku: The direct proof of superstring theory may lie far in
the future, However, indirect measurements may come fairly soon. Most
science, in fact, is done with indirect experiments. For example, we
have never visited the Sun but we know that is made out of Hydrogen
because we have echoes from the Sun called sunlight. Similarly, we hope
to find echoes from the tenth dimension. For example, in Geneva
Switzerland, a large Hadron Collider will be turned on and we hope to
find particles or super-particles which would be the next lowest
vibration of the superstring. Furthermore, dark matter which makes up
90% of the Universe maybe made up of super-particles .

Keith Marsden: Could I exist in a parallel universe and if so would my
life take a different course?

Dr Michio Kaku: There are many kinds of parallel universe. If we speak
of quantum parallel universe then there may be resemblance to our
Universe, except with one quantum difference. For example, if a cosmic
ray went through Hitler's mother's womb and Hitler was never born, we
could be one quantum event away from a parallel universe without World
War 2. However, if the parallel universe is in another dimension then
the laws of Physics themselves will change and atoms maybe unstable. And
two kinds of matter exist - in those universes, Physics may look
entirely different from our own.

Josh Conway: How important is time to the M-Theory?

Dr Michio Kaku: M-Theory is defined in eleven dimensional space time
with ten dimensions of space and one dimension of time. So M-Theory only
has one time. However, there is some speculation that F-Theory may
contain two dimensions of time and ten dimensions of space. So that
there would be two times in a twelve dimensional universe. However,
F-Theory is only held by a minority of physicists.

Mike Garman: Your theory explains the start of our Universe, but where
do the membranes come from that started it?

Dr Michio Kaku: We believe that a multiverse of universes exist like
bubbles floating in Nothing. Each bubble forms as a quantum fluctuation
in Nothing. We feel that as this bubble forms its matter is dominated by
strings and membranes which create musical notes which we see as
particles of the universe.

Ross McManus: Can dark matter and black holes be explained using the
M-Theory?

Dr Michio Kaku: Partially yes. In M-Theory, black hole solutions exist
not only as a remnant of a dying star; they also exist as subatomic
particles. So there is an unity between black holes and elementary
particles. Also, the next vibration of the string includes a photino or
particle which may make up most of the dark matter in the Universe. So
dark matter maybe a higher musical note on the string.

Old October 30th 12, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Interesting to think that our universe can be just one of many other entities.
Old October 30th 12, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hgar

"HVAC" wrote in message
On 10/29/2012 9:23 PM, wrote:
Interesting to think that our universe can be just one of many other
entities.

Kaku is a well known homosexual.

Kaku is married to Shizue Kaku and has two daughters .... just saying ...

Old November 4th 12, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO, I SURE DON'T, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK!

LIKE ALL THOSE PERFECTLY LOVELY GIRLS HE CALLS PLUMP!

TAKE YOUR KOOKY **** SOMEWHERE ELSE, FOOL!

YOU DO SLOBBER OVER YOUR REVISIONIST BULL****!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 04:20:37 -0400, Painius
wrote:

Go use your liberal tongue on people who slobber over your every word,
like Saul Leafy, the girlyboi.

LMFAO !

Old November 4th 12, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Revise *this*, Girlyboi! LMFNJAO !

--