What we need is a nuclear powered moon rover

Old April 4th 04, 09:20 PM
bob haller

Default What we need is a nuclear powered moon rover

Nuclear, I know thats plolitically incorrect. But powered that way it could goi
explore for water ice at the poles, and besides electricity a byproduct would
be heat to keep it running. With lights nights wouldnt be a issue and not only
that but such a rover could be a testbed for a really long life mars one.

As part of the program a reflector could be inflated in orbit and reflected
sunshine pointed at the area being transversed for illumination

now whats the best way to launch some of these? preferentially using thev
station in some way to make it PR useful.
Hey this is my opinion