No slam-dunk

Old June 30th 04, 11:05 PM
Mike Thomas

Default No slam-dunk

"Mike Thomas" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"francis marion" wrote in message
news:RYFEc.4650$%[email protected]_s01...
Repeat please. I've obviously already killed too many brain cells:-)

What do you mean? ----------- So why are you here?

No Slam-Drunk!

Old June 30th 04, 11:16 PM
Davoud

Mike Thomas:

The success of Cassini tonight still hinges on critical stages and factors.
What a great way to have the Canada day holiday tomorrow, a successful
orbital insertion loaded with once in a lifetime high Res pics of Saturns rings.
After a rough and tumble national election and now this, I think it's time
to break out the scotch.

I'm sure that you meant "...time to break out the Canadian."

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

Old July 1st 04, 04:16 AM
Mike Thomas

That too

Not me..Scotch. The burn is proceeding and Cassini will happen.

Old July 1st 04, 04:16 AM
Mike Thomas