A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 5th 10, 12:21 AM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
tadchem[_1_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 235
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

On Jun 20, 9:14*am, Ed wrote:

Egypt's pyramids were built one bucketful at a time.

(Didn't you know that the Romans adapted their 'invention' of concrete
as a variation of the Egyption invention of the reconstituted
limestone which comprises pyramind construction technology?)

The massive blocks were cast in place using wooden forms oiled with
vegetable oil as a release agent. The height of the blocks made using
the wooden forms was determined by the height a slave could lift a
basket full of powdered limestone or a bucket full of brackish water.
Taller workers could have built bigger blocks. A hundred workers could
have carried 5 tons of limestone and water, enough to cast a single
huge block, in a single trip each up the pyramid.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
Ads
  #2  
Old July 5th 10, 05:50 AM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Tom McDonald
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 100
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

On Jul 4, 6:21*pm, tadchem wrote:
On Jun 20, 9:14*am, Ed wrote:

Egypt's pyramids were built one bucketful at a time.

(Didn't you know that the Romans adapted their 'invention' of concrete
as a variation of the Egyption invention of the reconstituted
limestone which comprises pyramind construction technology?)

The massive blocks were cast in place using wooden forms oiled with
vegetable oil as a release agent. *The height of the blocks made using
the wooden forms was determined by the height a slave could lift a
basket full of powdered limestone or a bucket full of brackish water.
Taller workers could have built bigger blocks. A hundred workers could
have carried 5 tons of limestone and water, enough to cast a single
huge block, in a single trip each up the pyramid.


Except, of course, they didn't.

  #3  
Old July 5th 10, 12:12 PM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Elijahovah
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 79
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

Read and look at your books.
Some pyramids were built of internal brick.
They collapsed when bricks were horizontal and
sliding out from additional weight so had to be tilted inward.

This is what tower of Babel tradition says, that towers were being
thrown down by God.

Then you have the fact that Great Pyramid stones are limestone.
They look as if cut perfectly because with condensation (or rain)
they melt together after setting 4000 years.
How do you pour a mold of limestone.
And yes what about the limestone quarries with cubes still there.

All the pyramids were built simaltaneously as telescopes.
They fail because of Earth axle precession and this makes them
wasted projects. It is the same as today where if a project fails
for real purpose then for money just keep it going religiously
for metaphorc memorial.
Animation drawing of pyramid building

http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...ach=1083;image

You cannot ignore short Hebrew Genesis
because it claims the tower project of 2240 BC onward
and pyramid project of 2170 BC onward were done before 2030 BC
(340 years after Flood) when 700 years was cut off of human longevity.
Thus they are not tombs. The 3 foot height of the great pyramid shaft
will lose a star in 92 years from dead center to floor at the distance
the ground pit chamber is from the opening end of this telescope.
That means it fails to prove the Scientific Proof of intended
100-year comparison with the star Alioth (Seth) found on temple walls.
Eber lived 464 years 2303-1839 BC and Narmer (Nimrod) lived 500 years
2270-1770 BC. This means all pyramids failed during Nimrod's life
and after most parental humans died despite worshipped as gods
by their descendents dying for 200 years before them ever since
Peleg Mesanipada and Unas Sakkara who are memorialized as
70-day Anubis and Sokar.
..
The bible be it Adam versus Eve, or Cain versus Abel, or Esau versus
Jacob,
or Isaac versus Ishmael is always about truth versus lie. And the many
men who built these towers proved to be scientific liars who enslaved
people not by whip but by false hopes in false science written up in
false doctrines.
And today you are all liars as you all dig up more **** to claim is
the real truth.
The real truth is the time is all up and an asteroid will re-create
the water canopy
above to make a garden paradise JUNGLE in a single decade in need of
constant
clearing. As such it recreates the fire and Flood disaster of Noah's
day
without the rain of a falling canopy. AND again the maximu ocean depth
the continents
can collapse into is 2 miles of which most asteroids odds are less
impact than
the asteroid of Noah that hit Yucatan on 2370 BC Julian Nov 20 seven
days before
his sealing the 2nd story door which became half covered with water
and pushedthe ark 150 days to Mount Ararat's peak 22 feet under water.

http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...pyramid-shaft/
  #4  
Old July 5th 10, 02:19 PM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
bert
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,997
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

On Jul 5, 7:12*am, Elijahovah wrote:
Read and look at your books.
Some pyramids were built of internal brick.
They collapsed when bricks were horizontal and
sliding out from additional weight so had to be tilted inward.

This is what tower of Babel tradition says, that towers were being
thrown down by God.

Then you have the fact that Great Pyramid stones are limestone.
They look as if cut perfectly because with condensation (or rain)
they melt together after setting 4000 years.
How do you pour a mold of limestone.
And yes what about the limestone quarries with cubes still there.

All the pyramids were built simaltaneously as telescopes.
They fail because of Earth axle precession and this makes them
wasted projects. It is the same as today where if a project fails
for real purpose then for money just keep it going religiously
for metaphorc memorial.
Animation drawing of pyramid building

http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...the-view-out-t...

You cannot ignore short Hebrew Genesis
because it claims the tower project of 2240 BC onward
and pyramid project of 2170 BC onward were done before 2030 BC
(340 years after Flood) when 700 years was cut off of human longevity.
Thus they are not tombs. The 3 foot height of the great pyramid shaft
will lose a star in 92 years from dead center to floor at the distance
the ground pit chamber is from the opening end of this telescope.
That means it fails to prove the Scientific Proof of intended
100-year comparison with the star Alioth (Seth) found on temple walls.
Eber lived 464 years 2303-1839 BC and Narmer (Nimrod) lived 500 years
2270-1770 BC. This means all pyramids failed during Nimrod's life
and after most parental humans died despite worshipped as gods
by their descendents dying for 200 years before them ever since
Peleg Mesanipada and Unas Sakkara who are memorialized as
70-day Anubis and Sokar.
.
The bible be it Adam versus Eve, or Cain versus Abel, or Esau versus
Jacob,
or Isaac versus Ishmael is always about truth versus lie. And the many
men who built these towers proved to be scientific liars who enslaved
people not by whip but by false hopes in false science written up in
false doctrines.
And today you are all liars as you all dig up more **** to claim is
the real truth.
The real truth is the time is all up and an asteroid will re-create
the water canopy
above to make a garden paradise JUNGLE in a single decade in need of
constant
clearing. As such it recreates the fire and Flood disaster of Noah's
day
without the rain of a falling canopy. AND again the maximu ocean depth
the continents
can collapse into is 2 miles of which most asteroids odds are less
impact than
the asteroid of Noah that hit Yucatan on 2370 BC Julian Nov 20 seven
days before
his sealing the 2nd story door which became half covered with water
and pushedthe ark 150 days to Mount Ararat's peak 22 feet under water.

http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...the-view-out-t...


Moving the heavy large blocks over sand was a problem solved by the
"craddle" TreBert
  #5  
Old July 6th 10, 05:50 AM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
george
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 94
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

On Jul 5, 11:12*pm, Elijahovah wrote:
Read and look at your books.
Some pyramids were built of internal brick.


Make that mud brick and for the first time you'll be able to say you
were correct - once .

  #6  
Old July 7th 10, 01:31 AM posted to alt.fan.ed-conrad,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology.paleo
Tom McDonald
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 100
Default HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT

On Jul 5, 8:19*am, bert wrote:
On Jul 5, 7:12*am, Elijahovah wrote:



Read and look at your books.
Some pyramids were built of internal brick.
They collapsed when bricks were horizontal and
sliding out from additional weight so had to be tilted inward.


This is what tower of Babel tradition says, that towers were being
thrown down by God.


Then you have the fact that Great Pyramid stones are limestone.
They look as if cut perfectly because with condensation (or rain)
they melt together after setting 4000 years.
How do you pour a mold of limestone.
And yes what about the limestone quarries with cubes still there.


All the pyramids were built simaltaneously as telescopes.
They fail because of Earth axle precession and this makes them
wasted projects. It is the same as today where if a project fails
for real purpose then for money just keep it going religiously
for metaphorc memorial.
Animation drawing of pyramid building


http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...the-view-out-t...


You cannot ignore short Hebrew Genesis
because it claims the tower project of 2240 BC onward
and pyramid project of 2170 BC onward were done before 2030 BC
(340 years after Flood) when 700 years was cut off of human longevity.
Thus they are not tombs. The 3 foot height of the great pyramid shaft
will lose a star in 92 years from dead center to floor at the distance
the ground pit chamber is from the opening end of this telescope.
That means it fails to prove the Scientific Proof of intended
100-year comparison with the star Alioth (Seth) found on temple walls.
Eber lived 464 years 2303-1839 BC and Narmer (Nimrod) lived 500 years
2270-1770 BC. This means all pyramids failed during Nimrod's life
and after most parental humans died despite worshipped as gods
by their descendents dying for 200 years before them ever since
Peleg Mesanipada and Unas Sakkara who are memorialized as
70-day Anubis and Sokar.
.
The bible be it Adam versus Eve, or Cain versus Abel, or Esau versus
Jacob,
or Isaac versus Ishmael is always about truth versus lie. And the many
men who built these towers proved to be scientific liars who enslaved
people not by whip but by false hopes in false science written up in
false doctrines.
And today you are all liars as you all dig up more **** to claim is
the real truth.
The real truth is the time is all up and an asteroid will re-create
the water canopy
above to make a garden paradise JUNGLE in a single decade in need of
constant
clearing. As such it recreates the fire and Flood disaster of Noah's
day
without the rain of a falling canopy. AND again the maximu ocean depth
the continents
can collapse into is 2 miles of which most asteroids odds are less
impact than
the asteroid of Noah that hit Yucatan on 2370 BC Julian Nov 20 seven
days before
his sealing the 2nd story door which became half covered with water
and pushedthe ark 150 days to Mount Ararat's peak 22 feet under water.


http://forum.bib-arch.org/ancient-pe...the-view-out-t...


Moving the heavy large blocks over sand was a problem solved by the
"craddle" *TreBert


What the hell is a 'craddle'? How does it differ from a 'cradle'? Or
does it?
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOW EGYPT'S PYRAMIDS WERE REALLY BUILT Helios[_2_] Astronomy Misc 1 June 23rd 10 09:28 PM
How the PYRAMIDS were Really Built -- The "Toy" That Helped ColumbusDiscover America [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 June 29th 08 08:44 PM
What's with all the ET and Pyramids on the Moon junk? Highland Misc 7 August 12th 04 01:27 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.