#14 GLAST mission should tone down and more practical; new book:Gravity = Positron Space

Old June 24th 08, 06:06 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag
[email protected]

Default #14 GLAST mission should tone down and more practical; new book:Gravity = Positron Space

--- quoting ---
http://glast.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/overview.html

Solar Flares

GLAST will have unique high-energy capability for study of solar
flares. EGRET discovered that the sun is a source of GeV gamma rays.
GLAST will be able to determine wherethe acceleration takes place, and
whether protons are accelerated along with the electrons. The large
effective area and small deadtime of GLAST will enable the
requireddetailed studies of spectral evolution and localization of
flares. GLAST will be the only mission observing high-energy photons
from solar flares during Cycle 24.

--- end quoting ---

There is excitement with the GLAST mission as well there should be
since it is the
first time we can see the Universe more clearly in gamma radiation.
Alot of old theories
are hanging in the balance when the GLAST data comes in.

Let me make an analogy to Christopher Columbus before he set sail in
the late 15th
century. Suppose Columbus had a press release corp or publicity
advertisements before his journey.
Suppose in that press release, Columbus said that the journey would
get at the heart
of finding out about dragons and monsters on the other side of the
ocean and whether
the Earth was flat and Columbus falling off the edge.

Similarly, GLAST, is too much pandering to a build-up of false physics
of the 20th century--
black-holes, dark matter, exotic galaxy cores.

GLAST website should have been more logical by saying, we hardly know
anything about
the Solar System as far as gamma radiation imaging. I tried to find
out when GLAST would
make a picture of the Jupiter satellites in gamma wavelength and that
information was not
to be found. I did find the above quote which talks about imaging the
Sun.

When Columbus set sail, a good logical advertisement for the mission
would have been to
say simply-- We expect the Earth is round and to connect up with Asia
to trade for spices.
We may find new lands before we reach Asia. Now that would have been a
reasonable and
logical mission statement.

GLAST is too pompous and overblown on their mission statement. EGRET
was not able to
resolve our own Solar System as per gamma imaging data. Where it is
said that 60% of
EGRET's imaging is irresolvable. So GLAST should have given its
mission statement of a
more sound logical appraisal by saying, we first want to see our own
backyard of the Solar
System to a clear and more clear gamma imaging.

We want GLAST to tell us about the Sun and the satellites of Jupiter
and Saturn.

GLAST advertisement is horribly more in the tones of what Columbus
would have
called looking for cyclops and ocean maelstroms and the edge of Earth
falling off into
so abyss.

Granted the mission of GLAST is highly important in science, but its
advertisement tone should
have been more practical and science based by saying, simply, we need
a clearer gamma
radiation imaging of the Solar System, and then the stars of the Milky
Way and then beyond
the Milky Way.

GLAST should have cut out all this nonsense of black-holes, dark
matter, etc.

When you do not even know what Io or Ganymede or Europa looks like in
gamma radiation
it is pretty darn silly of GLAST scientists talking about their
"science fiction".

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old June 24th 08, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag
[email protected]

Default #15 book intersection collision and pileup; new book: Gravity =Positron Space

Not a restful vacation so far, and here I have a traffic accident in
book publishing.

I gave myself until August to organize the books I already published,
but here I find
a new idea which intersects many of my other books and is poising as a
organization
nightmare. The idea of a new mechanism for what causes pulsars.

So I need to spend time on sorting what this new idea has to be as
chapters of
my old books and what needs to become new books:

(1) Mechanism of Pulsars as antimatter leakage of gravity tidal forces
(2) Gravity = Positron Space
(3) Why the Moon is the brightest gamma radiation image from Earth
(4) Gravity = Displacement Current in Ampere-Maxwell Law
(5) Imbalance in Gravity causes Antimatter to leak out from Positron
Space
(6) White Light as composite tells us we are on the inside of a Atom
Totality

I suppose each one of those is a book in its own right and where the
basic
idea must show up as part of these other books:
(1) Coulomb Unification of all the Forces of Physics
(2) Lowest Terms of Physics

I stumbled on this new idea of a mechanism for the gamma radiation
given by
pulsars just recently and by luck, or fate, GLAST sent up this
telescope to
mapp gamma radiation on June 11, 2008.

So if those data come back from GLAST supporting this mechanism of
Gravity = Positron Space, well, there is going to be huge upheaval in
the
physics community.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium