I only post in one group, so I post it he My perpetual motion device page (physics and astro relates)

Old August 13th 07, 05:17 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default I only post in one group, so I post it he My perpetual motion device page (physics and astro relates)

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

Old August 13th 07, 05:18 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

If I go elsewhere, I get arrested.

Old August 13th 07, 05:20 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

If I go elsewhere, I get arrested.

This is a terrotorial place. Bushland.

Old August 13th 07, 05:21 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

If I go elsewhere, I get arrested.

This is a terrotorial place. Bushland.

Everything is designated, black and white. No dancing, no drinking,
only big brother ways.
For everything else there is Google, crimes against humanity for
robbery of arts and
humanities.

Old August 13th 07, 05:24 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

If I go elsewhere, I get arrested.

This is a terrotorial place. Bushland.

Everything is designated, black and white. No dancing, no drinking,
only big brother ways.
For everything else there is Google, crimes against humanity for
robbery of arts and
humanities.

What people don't see my page is on Pluto. Pluto!

Old August 13th 07, 10:46 PM posted to sci.astro
Prai Jei

gb6726 (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
.com:

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/pm.htm

Got a working model?
--
ΞΎ Proud to be curly

Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply