Astro Hacks book

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th 06, 01:45 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
MThomas[_3_]

Default Astro Hacks book

After taking a real look at the book, I realized it's really only written
mostly for people with dobs or newtonians
or maybe SCT's and certainly beginning types. NOT refractors. It's not
worth the money I paid so I returned for full refund after scanning the
pages that actually are useful. Now that was a HACK!