How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in one Earth year?

Old September 15th 15, 03:17 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in one Earth year?

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:05:37 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

... and has little to do with i...

Prove that i = 1/2, and show your work.

replace x with root -1.
Something special happens.

So show me, I double-dog dare you... I'll bet you can't...

Not on this newsgroup. Perhaps we can meet? How often do you get to
Detroit?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old September 15th 15, 03:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:25:30 +0200, Paul Schlyter
wrote this crap:

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:30:06 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:
Oh yes. He's spoken to me. I've gotten phone calls from him, and
letters from him. He's even bought me beers.

He? Him? Most theist believe the creator is asexual...

It's a common phrase.

And since I created my signature, I must be all powerful. Am I wrong?

Old September 15th 15, 03:20 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:39:13 +0200, Paul Schlyter
wrote this crap:

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:41:20 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:
Then who created the creator?

Perhaps this discussion will be long? I shall get a mug of ale and
discuss with you the possibilities of you or I creating a universe.

I'm not taking about "a universe", I'm taking about ***the***
universe - everything that is, everything that was and everything
that will be. You and I are part of it, so if we are to create the
universe, we must also create ourselves. But go right ahead and
explain, and don't get a mig of beer, get a barrel or more - or order
your creator to get it for you...

I created my signature.

Old September 15th 15, 03:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:45:03 -0700 (PDT), oriel36
wrote this crap:

As the next post will be the 666th in the thread I will point
out an astronomical feature of Genesis in the hope
that at least someone gets a glimpse of a masterpiece.

I'm at the edge of my chair.

Old September 15th 15, 03:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:01:44 -0700 (PDT), oriel36
wrote this crap:

Okay.

So there are 10 Patriarchs in Genesis mirroring the antecedent
Babylonian chronology of 10 kings in their flood story
of creation to destruction where the cycle begins again.

So what?

The exaggerated ages of the Patriarchs at their time of death
highlights one particular Patriarch who lived 365 years.

Nonsense.

The person who is genuinely curios will be drawn to the relevance
of that value as it is the cycle of a year notwithstanding that the
Genesis author breaks with the formula "then he died" at Enoch.

So what? It means nothing. BTW, the book of Enoch is not in the
Jerusalem Bible, nor in the Catholic Bible.

Old September 15th 15, 03:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:01:52 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote this crap:

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 4:30:10 PM UTC-6, Lord Vath wrote:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:59:52 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote this crap:
On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 8:09:34 AM UTC-6, Lord Vath wrote:

OTOH, I know that God exists. I've spoken to him. In Latin.

Many people pray to God. However, to know that God exists, it is not enough to
speak to Him. It's when He _answers_ that you have learned that to be a fact.

Oh yes. He's spoken to me. I've gotten phone calls from him, and
letters from him. He's even bought me beers.

I had no idea.

I had only heard once, in a tale, of one who was so privileged.

His adopted daughter, upon hearing God give His name even as He did so to
Moses, misunderstood, taking it to be only a name, and henceforth referred to
him as "Mr. Am".

You may remember him; he had people with the names "Asp" and "Punjab" working
for him. His daughter had a pet dog named "Sandy".

You should know something about the military. It's widely known that
the Sergeant Major gives advice to God.

Old September 15th 15, 06:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 7:17:25 AM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote this crap:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:05:37 -0700 (PDT), palsing wrote:

... and has little to do with i...

Prove that i = 1/2, and show your work.

replace x with root -1.
Something special happens.

So show me, I double-dog dare you... I'll bet you can't...

Not on this newsgroup. Perhaps we can meet? How often do you get to
Detroit?

Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to go to Detroit?

We all knew you were full of crap and could not possibly provide a proof... because it just isn't true that i = 1/2.
Old September 15th 15, 10:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:11:55 -0600, Chris L Peterson
wrote this crap:

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:32:42 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

"Hypothetical" is a word I tend to use in its scientific sense.
Deities aren't really hypothetical because they aren't testable ideas.

I expect you would know one if you saw it. They are potentially testable
ideas.

I'm hard pressed to come up with any sort of objective test for the
existence of a deity.

That's because you're not a musician.

Old September 15th 15, 11:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:15:21 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 7:17:25 AM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote this crap:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:05:37 -0700 (PDT), palsing wrote:

... and has little to do with i...

Prove that i = 1/2, and show your work.

replace x with root -1.
Something special happens.

So show me, I double-dog dare you... I'll bet you can't...

Not on this newsgroup. Perhaps we can meet? How often do you get to
Detroit?

Why would anyone in their right mind ever want to go to Detroit?

It's a center of sports and culture.

We all knew you were full of crap and could not possibly
provide a proof... because it just isn't true that i = 1/2.

Can you prove it's not? Reality check.

Old September 15th 15, 11:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 3:00:36 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:15:21 -0700 (PDT), palsing

We all knew you were full of crap and could not possibly
provide a proof... because it just isn't true that i = 1/2.

Can you prove it's not? Reality check.

Sure, just set i = 1/2 as a given and then square both sides. Does -1 resemble 1/4 in any way, shape or form?

Reality check!