Most Powerful + Great Distance = Quasars. My View on Them??

Old May 22nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Most Powerful + Great Distance = Quasars. My View on Them??

Double-A I'm a poor man's Jay Leno. Saw a picture he has of an
electric car My uncle Ernie had one in 1907. Used it as a taxi,and his
medallion number was 4 He dove his own ITOA taxis for 60 years, He told
me that electric car could go 50 miles between charges. It was on TV
two nights ago. Hybrid is the way to go Bert

Old May 22nd 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott I'll go no further with this until you tell me after going through
super cold sodium,and the photons speed is measured to be 3mph Tell me
what energy boosts them back up to 186,242 mps? No answer means the
theory "stinks" My theory is reality,but you are to stupid to grasp it.
Bert

Old May 22nd 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scott not the way you treat my theories,but I get the word
fascinating.Ask why don't you write a book,or put them in a journal?
They are kind,and go to the trouble to flatter me. Its good for my ego.
You would rather tear me down than build me up Sad but true,and that is
why your criticism stinks Bert

Old May 23rd 07, 01:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 22, 8:27 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double-A I'm a poor man's Jay Leno. Saw a picture he has of an
electric car My uncle Ernie had one in 1907. Used it as a taxi,and his
medallion number was 4 He dove his own ITOA taxis for 60 years, He told
me that electric car could go 50 miles between charges. It was on TV
two nights ago. Hybrid is the way to go Bert

The trouble with the new hybrid cars is that only the rich can afford
to buy them. The poor who are the ones who really need the fuel
savings can't afford them.

Double-A

Old May 23rd 07, 07:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 19, 5:42 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Just another of natures great mysteries. We know they can be brighter
than 1,000 Milky Ways First they have to have a great black hole. This
BH has shrunk the galaxy down in size to the size of our solar system
This is showing it has great spin(skater physics) a spin very close to
'c' My further thinking is there are millions of quasars we can not
see(detect) the reason for that idea is their spinning edge is not in
line with the Earth. I call this my "Outer tilt theory" Objects that
give off great EM energies such as radio, light etc are enhanced if the
quasars are spinning towards us. I relate here spin with gravity
focusing light Bert

Ever take notice, as to how extensively you are being topic/author
stalked and summarily bashed?

You must know of something they don't want others to hear about, as
otherwise why all the naysay applied effort by the mostly Jewish borg
collective?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 26th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott I'll go no further with this until you tell me after going through
super cold sodium,and the photons speed is measured to be 3mph Tell me
what energy boosts them back up to 186,242 mps? No answer means the
theory "stinks" My theory is reality,but you are to stupid to grasp it.
Bert

The paper is out there and published - go look it up yourself.

And, it is still "too" not "to" and the reference of "to[sic] stupid to
grasp it" fits you much better.
Old May 26th 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott not the way you treat my theories,but I get the word
fascinating.Ask why don't you write a book,or put them in a journal?
They are kind,and go to the trouble to flatter me. Its good for my ego.
You would rather tear me down than build me up Sad but true,and that is
why your criticism stinks Bert

And I should build up a dunce because....?

My criticisms are simply based on science, which makes putting your
ideas down very simple really.
Old May 27th 07, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
Scott Miller wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Scott not the way you treat my theories,but I get the word
fascinating.Ask why don't you write a book,or put them in a journal?
They are kind,and go to the trouble to flatter me. Its good for my ego.
You would rather tear me down than build me up Sad but true,and that is
why your criticism stinks Bert

And I should build up a dunce because....?

My criticisms are simply based on science, which makes putting your
ideas down very simple really.

This is a typical saucerhead fallacy, look at Oldcoot melting down because he
cannot answer some simple questions.

--
COOSN-174-07-82116: Official Science Team mascot and alt.astronomy's favourite
poster (from a survey taken of the saucerhead high command).

Official maintainer of the supra-cosmic space fluid pump (Mon and Tues only).