Bright star in the sky again. Attention-Captain Orders-All colors at half mast

Old May 30th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default Bright star in the sky again. Attention-Captain Orders-All colors at half mast

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 30, 6:17 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 30, 3:11 am, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 7:47 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 6:44 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 5:23 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 6:29 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 2:13 am, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 26, 7:01 pm, ah

wrote:
Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Sat, 26 May 2007 04:52:41 -0400, ah

wrote:

Do you find women disturbing, Charles?

People ARE disturbing - that's not a matter of

gender.

All people?

Do you find crabs disturbing, ah?

Not really.

Shrimp, on the gripping hand, repulse me.

Desert shrimp? With cocktails?

I've been around enough to know what crawls the ocean

floor.

Don't you mean barroom floor?

That, too; I've been around.

Crawling around on the floor? I thought so!

...finishing a cherry end-table; yes.

You lost the cherry in your end under a table???

I am making a cherry end-table, from scratch: it's 23.5" high,

and
19.5"
square. The top houses an 18^2" slice of rainbow slate from

India.

Figures!

Quotients!

Oh.....Sorry, ah, I didn't know this was a serious project.

All my projects are serious!

Have a lot of wood working tools do you?

Not really, but I'm working on it s

Slate from India, hmmm. Maybe your next project should be a pool

table!

God does not play pool with the Universe.

btw, that's a 18"x18" piece of slate...

You specify the measurements in inches? I thought they were only
still used in the USA!

Double-A

"ah" lives in North or South Carolina, I forgot which. He was bragging

once
to living near the actor Robert DuVaul.

HJ

Then his limey accent is fake???

He learned it to impress the "wimmins" but at 72 is "Past all that".

Only talking to you because our CO buddie is locked-up and out of service.

Have a nice day and keep an eye on them foreign froops.

CHJ

Old May 30th 07, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 30, 2:00 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 30, 6:17 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 30, 3:11 am, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 7:47 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 6:44 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 5:23 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 6:29 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 2:13 am, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 26, 7:01 pm, ah

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I remember how those foreign guys used to get all the chicks.

Double-A

Old May 30th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 30, 2:00 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 30, 6:17 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 30, 3:11 am, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 7:47 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 6:44 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 29, 5:23 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 6:29 pm, ah wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 28, 2:13 am, ah

wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On May 26, 7:01 pm, ah

wrote:

[...]

Have you ever watched reruns of those old British shows that were on during
the "British Invasion"?

They're so stupid! I can't believe that I ever watched them.

CHJ

Bright star in the sky again. Attention-Captain Orders-All colors at half mast Double-A[_1_] Misc 1 May 23rd 07 08:27 PM
Bright star in the sky again. Attention-Captain Orders-All colors at half mast Double-A[_1_] Misc 0 May 23rd 07 08:17 PM
Attention All Earth Science Team Officers---Captain Ollie Is Back nightbat Misc 0 January 25th 07 08:10 AM
Star Colors UNABAR Astronomy Misc 3 December 15th 03 04:46 AM
Star Colors Jose Suro Amateur Astronomy 5 October 17th 03 01:04 PM