Summer in Gresham

Old July 11th 17, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

A perfect 70F and sunny at 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph.

Saw a restaurant not far from here in Gresham, newly remodeled and plush. Word is the owner will let it go for $37,000 in equipment. But I think it is still open, so there must be more to it than that.

Double-A

Old July 11th 17, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

More sunny weather here. 80F as of 2:15 PM. Wind out of the NW at 7 mph.

Oregon has passed a new transportation bill, right before the legislature
adjourned sine die. It raises a lot of fees on vehicles and imposes a new
2% sales tax on new cars! A sales tax in Oregon?!! I can't wait to sign
the referendum petition to knock that down!

Double-A

*** First off, half of the people I knew here in Sacramento moved to Oregon.
So, naturally the Oregon State services are more in demand. The fix, rather
than scrutinizing their absolute necessity, they simply maintain the status
quo and raise the taxes as usual. After all, they want the people to vote
for them and if you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's
vote.
That's why I am positive that you are a Democrat, AA.,

Old July 11th 17, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Hagen Sahm wrote:
*** First off, half of the people I knew here in Sacramento moved to
Oregon. So, naturally the Oregon State services are more in demand. The
fix, rather than scrutinizing their absolute necessity, they simply
maintain the status quo and raise the taxes as usual. After all, they want
the people to vote for them and if you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can
always count on Paul's vote.
That's why I am positive that you are a Democrat, AA.,

hanson wrote:
It would not be too bad if AA were just a Democrat... BUT

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail that,

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who now complained about the asylum
that Abner is incarcerated in, wherein Abner has DT flash-backs
& hallucinates to be "right on the money" of which Abner has
none, but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or crumbs
that Abner gets from begging geriatric Bag-ladies...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 --- Pity

Old July 13th 17, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice 70F as of 1 PM here in Gresham. Breeze NW at 2 mph.

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday. She talked about bringing a couple of cooks up from LA and some relatives from Korea to help us run our restaurant.

The bus driver with hair of Harlow gold, picked me up again today! A local radio station was having a remote broadcast in the parking lot behind the bus stop. A chance to be on the radio will still draw a crowd. But as we approached the library, she took a premature turn up a side street! I asked her where I could get off? She said, "Anywhere you like." Seems the city of Gresham is already blocking off streets for this weekend's humongous art festival! Every potter, painter, and candlestick maker will be hawking his artistic wares on the streets of Gresham in a day or so! But as for today, it just meant I had to walk a few extra blocks!

Double-A

Old July 14th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another lovely day. 79F as of 2 PM. Wind NW at 7 mph.

Seem to have picked up a summer cold. That's a different animal!

Double-A

Old July 14th 17, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 2:19:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
More sunny weather here. 80F as of 2:15 PM. Wind out of the NW at 7 mph..

Oregon has passed a new transportation bill, right before the legislature adjourned sine die. It raises a lot of fees on vehicles and imposes a new 2% sales tax on new cars! A sales tax in Oregon?!! I can't wait to sign the referendum petition to knock that down!

Double-A

Very hot and no clouds in the sky.AA will they take away bus stop benches up your way? Here in Anaheim the old must stand in the heat.WOW only in Mexicale. Its to hot for the beach.Trebert
Old July 14th 17, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 2:26:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 2:19:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
More sunny weather here. 80F as of 2:15 PM. Wind out of the NW at 7 mph.

Oregon has passed a new transportation bill, right before the legislature adjourned sine die. It raises a lot of fees on vehicles and imposes a new 2% sales tax on new cars! A sales tax in Oregon?!! I can't wait to sign the referendum petition to knock that down!

Double-A

Very hot and no clouds in the sky.AA will they take away bus stop benches up your way? Here in Anaheim the old must stand in the heat.WOW only in Mexicale. Its to hot for the beach.Trebert

The benches are still here, but they are very touchy about who sits on them.. I was told by a transit cop to move because I did not get on the first train that come by! I was waiting for Kim. But they would tolerate no loitering on the benches!

It's now 82F here. Now bad.

Double-A

Old July 15th 17, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely afternoon for Gresham's annual art festival blowout! half the streets are closed and lined with booth. It's as much a food festival as an arts festival, and all the usual farmers' market vendors are here. Lots of people walking down the streets. Some vendors are drawing a crowd. Other's are just sitting there bored as no one is showing interest in their booths. If you're trying to sell fragile chinaware, it helps to have a bozo out front juggling plates!

Currently 75F as of 1:45 PM. A little cooler than yesterday. Wind 5 mph out of the usual northwest.

Double-A

Old July 16th 17, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A perfect Freudian 69F as of 1 PM and sunny here. Wind 6 mph out of the usual NW. Chance of northern lights in the forecast for tonight!

A day without art! With all the prep work they did, I thought the Gresham Arts Festival would have lasted all weekend, but today it is all gone, and the streets are reopened, and buses are back on their usual routes.

Double-A

Old July 17th 17, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A comfortable 76F here at 2:15 PM. Wind NW 7 mph.

The weather people on the radio talk about this dry spell as though it is something to be endured. They don't seem to realize how rare and appreciated such weather is here in soggy Oregon!

Double-A