Gravity Waves and Dark Matter upset conventional Big Bang model

Old September 9th 04, 01:42 AM
Mad Scientist

Default Gravity Waves and Dark Matter upset conventional Big Bang model

Gravity Waves plus Dark Matter theories and investigations:
--
http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro09.htm
http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro07.htm

--
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phike...arkmatter.html
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/gravwaves2.html

--
*Remember Your Future*
Hollywood is disinformation!

Old September 9th 04, 09:29 PM
Saul Levy

Gee, if Dark Matter (third link) is invisible, how can so much be said
about it when it hasn't even been studied yet? You believe this
trash, Mad Fool? It IS your kind of crap!

Saul Levy

Old September 10th 04, 01:27 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Imperishable Stars" wrote in message
news
Killfile the Troll

We KNOW you are a troll, if you would just stop morphing to get around
everyones filters, parrot.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Old September 10th 04, 01:29 AM
Imperishable Stars

Wally is a Troll, Killfile him.

Old September 10th 04, 01:30 AM
Saul Levy

Gee, another sign that this Star Fool IS the Mad Fool. Quit changing
your username. It isn't working...

Saul Levy

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:31:31 GMT, Imperishable Stars
wrote:

Killfile the Troll

Old September 10th 04, 01:33 AM
Imperishable Stars

Saul is a Troll, Killfile him.

Saul Levy wrote:

Gee, another sign that this Star Fool IS the Mad Fool. Quit changing
your username. It isn't working...

Sociopath do nothing but insult people, insult thread topics, and fall
right into the same Troll behavior they accuse others of. Listen
sociopath, if you have nothing to contribute to the thread topic, other
than insult it, YOU are the troll. I explained already why I change my
Usenet name dummies. If you think it has anything with wanting the
attention of you idiots, you are more psychopathic than I thought possible.

Old September 10th 04, 04:14 AM
BP

Wally,

What was the number of posts that Mad Scientist began with. I need the
initial condition. I am trying to numerically solve it, but I have a
sneaking suspicion after today it will diverge to infinity. After the name
change there was a dramatic jump.

BP

Old September 10th 04, 04:20 AM
Wally Anglesea

"BP" wrote in message
Wally,

What was the number of posts that Mad Scientist began with. I need the
initial condition. I am trying to numerically solve it, but I have a
sneaking suspicion after today it will diverge to infinity. After the
name
change there was a dramatic jump.

ROFL!

Not sure, but he originated as "Yoda", and the posts got increasingly weird.
I lost count.

There was one period recently as MS when he stayed up for 24 hours straight
(he admitted it), and the posts got increasingly delerious and bizarre
towards the end.
Then he dissapeared for a couple of days (probably taking his pills).
I suspect that the current shower is a similar event in progress.

BP

"Wally Anglesea" wrote in
message

Old September 10th 04, 04:34 AM
BP

Then it is not quadratic. That is to erratic. Do you think there is some
Fourier series that we can use to describe it?