From Starr The Astronomer

Old December 8th 07, 09:43 PM posted to sci.astro
Ask The Astronomer

Default From Starr The Astronomer

MANY of you from google astronomy section have been emailing me with
questions and i've been teaching some
about beginners stargazing.
Letting you know I have a new email address :

And I'm adding 3 new sections :
1.. Meet Starr
2.. Night sky pictures ..people have been sending great pictures , now
I want to share them.

3.. Starr~Dust .. cosmic notes of an astronomer ..what i'm studying ..
my view on current astronomy news etc . Alot of people ask me so i'll
post it . As well as updatting the astronomy books section.

Starr the astronomer can now be reached at
her new email box :

visit her website at
http://asktheastronomer.blogspot.com

she is teaching beginners observing in email if you are new to
astronomy and help you find the right telescope/binoculars.
Then teaching how to observe the night sky with them the easy way.