Houston, You Have a Problem

Old July 21st 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

It should have been chord and it is "an individual emotion or disposition
struck a responsive chord"

Why wasn't it chord?

Old July 21st 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

Like I said. I am an engineer. Fortunetely I don't have to earn a
living by remembering the difference between brake and break. If I did,
I would starve to death :-)

Are you able to earn a living as an engineer?

I am starting a new career teaching pysics at a local college.

Danny Deger

Old July 21st 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

Don't you know that engineering ability is inversly proportional to
spelling ability?

Actually, it's just the opposite.

Lighten up guys. This is just an old joke. Do I need to post copies of the
transcripts??

Danny Deger

Old July 21st 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Pensandpad

On Jul 21, 1:57 pm, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote in message

It should have been chord and it is "an individual emotion or disposition
struck a responsive chord"

Why wasn't it chord?

Yep, Danny, you got something here. You can tell by the ones who
don't. You already have followers. Can't call you a liar, you have
the docs.

Old July 21st 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

Are you able to earn a living as an engineer?

I am starting a new career teaching pysics at a local college.

I'll take that as a "No."

What's pysics?

Old July 21st 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Danny Deger" wrote in message

Are you able to earn a living as an engineer?

I am starting a new career teaching pysics at a local college.

I'll take that as a "No."

So OK -- I can teach college physics and that is a sign I can not do
engineering work ??? As my 12 daughter says -- WHATEVER!!! (Image eyes
rolling up as this is spoken :-)

What's pysics?

Eye really due need to get my spel cheker fixxed :-)

Danny Deger

P.S. You can find a copy of my transcripts at
http://www.dannydeger.net/Documents/Transcripts.pdf

I will wait for you to post yours for comparison :-) Take care. Life is
too short to not enjoy it to its fullest.

Old July 21st 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

From Danny Dot:
Eye really due need to get my spel cheker fixxed :-)

GoogleGroups on Firefox is one excellent solution.

~ CT

Old July 22nd 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

wrote in message
ups.com...
From Danny Dot:
Eye really due need to get my spel cheker fixxed :-)

GoogleGroups on Firefox is one excellent solution.

Thanks. I may just try that. I am thinking about moving to a web based
newsgroup client anyway. This way I can work from any computer. I have
currently using hotmail for email for this reason.

Danny Deger

Old July 22nd 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
B A R R Y

I don't know why some feel the need to pick on spelling and grammar.

I've known brilliant programmers and engineers who typed like crap,
making many spelling errors in a conversational email. I've also met
superior managers who could barely retrieve email, and needed printed
reports delivered to their desks. All of these examples could do
what they really needed to do, very, very well.

If you want to nitpick the guy's message, fine... But he qualified to
fly F-4's, did serious work for an important defense contractor, and
worked as a NASA engineer. I work with a guy who commanded two
nuclear ICBM subs, has undergraduate and graduate degrees in physics,
nuclear engineering (Naval Academy), and math, and designed towed
arrays as a civilian. I need a "decoder ring" to read his email!

Lots of really fine engineering types dreamed of far more interesting
things through English class...
Old July 22nd 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

"Pensandpad" wrote in message
oups.com...
snip

Yep, Danny, you got something here. You can tell by the ones who
don't. You already have followers. Can't call you a liar, you have
the docs.

Do you mean these two that document NASA officials lied to have me locked up
and worked with a local judge to deny me my hearing?

http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...%20Doctors.pdf
http://dannydeger.net/Documents/Rees...%20Doctors.pdf

People on this site are more concerned if you make typing errors in your
posts :-)

Danny Deger