The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

Old October 10th 20, 06:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/9/20 12:29 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Updated.

Added RE+2 Mercury exploding after being ferried out to the asteroid belt.

Added a preliminary track that aligns more closely with the horizontal
bandings seen on Jupiter and the other PE-n facilities.¬* Will align them
more closely with real-world observed lines show at a later time, but
for now they use 30 degrees, then 15 degree increments down toward the
south pole, where it stops 30 degrees before.

¬*¬*¬* Alpha 18 Open GL rendering showing Mercury exploding, plus ring
¬*¬*¬* paths rather than a corkscrew
¬*¬*¬* https://youtu.be/j7j8vY0XV8E

Update on my Solar System Assembly Line simulation. It's coming along
nicely. Still work to do.

Alpha 20 Ortho -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqpPFArfD7c
Alpha 21 Perspective -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6cLeQcOVI

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 14th 20, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_3_]

On 9/28/2020 10:23 AM, Rick C. Hodgin scribbled:
On 9/28/20 1:10 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
On 9/22/2020 10:16 PM, Rick C. Hodgin scribbled:
Here's how this might work.

Here we see Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter, all containing
prototype Earths in their manufacturing state. There is a 7,000 year
cadence for movement along the assembly line track, but here it's
shown greatly sped up for visual purposes.

Alpha 3 Open GL Rendering https://youtu.be/LKhj-o5J6AU

nope, dont think so. For the northern cross would not be there
after the heavens are moved. And that would void your silly theory.

The two are unrelated. The heavens don't move in the way you're suggesting.

Alpha 5 Open GL Rendering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5vVOiCi_A

all science is theory. Until it is proven. Which makes this a joke
also. you tube. You obviously do not believe in God.
Old October 14th 20, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_3_]

On 10/8/2020 6:05 PM, Sjouke Burry scribbled:
On 09.10.20 2:25, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/8/20 8:14 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 09.10.20 2:07, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
On 10/7/20 10:15 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
cut

to forgive your sin today. Right now. Ask Him to make you part of His
eternal Kingdom of life and love, both hear on Earth and in Heaven.

A nutcase like you will end up in hell(provided hell exists)

The bible tells interresting things about Phariseers,,,,,,,

Sjouke, I tried to send a reply to your email, but it bounced. So I'll
ask he

Why do you think I will wind up in Hell?
What does Matthew 28:18-20 say for Christians to do?

Do we know about DNA today?
Did we only know seeds a century ago? Even the Bible talks about seeds,
and not about DNA. Claims are made like "Even the hairs of your head
are numbered." Great details, but no DNA. Is DNA a lie?

Why wouldn't we learn more about our solar system as we explore and
study and ask questions about what we find out there? Why wouldn't God
continue the same path He's had us on for ages, with a prophesy coming
true from Daniel that "knowledge would increase" in the end-most times?
Has knowledge increased? Are people going "to and fro"?

The Solar System Assembly Line is a theory I have. It will either prove
out or not at some future point, but as of today and for me posting
about these things, why do you conclude me a nutcase?

Is it because I actually believe in Jesus? Because I see patterns in
things which collate Biblical teaching to what our real-world scientific
and space exploration knowledge shows us? That I put stock and faith in
the things of God as recorded in the Bible?

Why do you conclude "nutcase"? I am asking you seriously.

Terrorizing netnews with of topic religious claptrap
Not caring what you destroy in the process, even if you have to
drag the temple down around your ears. Have a nice time in hell.
plonk.

his theory is as bogus as Galieo's. neither can be proven, yet they
teach you and your children in school as well as they did to me also,
that lies are the truth. No matter what they do, it does not make it
true. Even if its in school books that it is.
Old October 14th 20, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/14/20 2:37 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
Alpha 5 Open GL Rendering https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k5vVOiCi_A

all science is theory.¬* Until it is proven.¬*¬* Which makes this a joke
also. you tube.¬*¬* You obviously do not believe in God.

What makes you think I don't believe in God?

Updated version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tqv-ONyX5k

This theory would prove the existence of God, and that the Bible is
true. It states that Earths are being manufactured for a 7,000 year
duration. That the harvest spoken of in Revelation is a crop of man
that existed during that time. That the new heaven and new earth are
real. That the earth being burned up with fervent heat is real as the
current Earth will one day become Venus (or RE+1 in this theory).

Perhaps you didn't take long enough to understand what I posted, and
instead made a summary judgment?

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 14th 20, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/14/20 2:41 PM, tesla sTinker wrote:
¬*his theory is as bogus as Galieo's.¬* neither can be proven, yet they
teach you and your children in school as well as they did to me also,
that lies are the truth.¬*¬* No matter what they do, it does not make it
true.¬* Even if its in school books that it is.

Which aspect the theory is bogus?

I'll admit it doesn't line up with any conventional teaching I've ever
heard of, but what do you know of from the real observed scientific
world and data that would refute this theory?

This theory keeps God in things, makes Him actually the full-on central
point, and it answers questions that are unanswered today about the
design of our solar system.

If you have hard scientific proof that it's not valid, I'll listen. If
you have Biblical evidence that it's not valid, I'll listen.

Bring it on. Disprove the theory.

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Old October 17th 20, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On 10/10/20 1:32 AM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
Update on my Solar System Assembly Line simulation.¬* It's coming along
nicely.¬* Still work to do.

¬*¬*¬* Alpha 20 Ortho¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬* -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqpPFArfD7c
¬*¬*¬* Alpha 21 Perspective -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6cLeQcOVI

Alpha 22 has some nice 3D zoom shots. Alpha 23 adds multi-line text and
the ability to introduce non-OpenGL graphics.

Alpha 22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4eXrk95eDo
Alpha 23: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tqv-ONyX5k

I've recently completed an Nth level tessellated icosahedron. I will
use this to model data points more accurately than the prior models have
working with UV quads.

I'm asking for people to look at the theory, ponder it, consider it, and
see if you are aware of any REAL SCIENTIFIC DATA or anything Biblically
that would break the theory and effectively prove it wrong.

I've spent ten years investigating this theory, and after many sources
of input I not only am not able to break it, but I see it bearing up
stronger and stronger. But I am one man and I can make mistakes. I'm
asking for a wide range of people to examine this and see where it can
be broken.

Rick C. Hodgin