Scientists Working to Deflect Asteroids Threatening Earth

Old February 22nd 07, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Scientists Working to Deflect Asteroids Threatening Earth

nightbat wrote

More scientists agree with Officer Warhol and rush to
try to prevent possible impact of exoplanet space bodies.

See:
http://www.physorg.com/news91283514.html

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old February 23rd 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Feb 21, 11:49 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

More scientists agree with Officer Warhol and rush to
try to prevent possible impact of exoplanet space bodies.

See:
http://www.physorg.com/news91283514.html

ponder on,
the nightbat

Ah! I see science fiction is alive and well....

owd

Old February 23rd 07, 08:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

On Feb 21, 11:49 pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

More scientists agree with Officer Warhol and rush to
try to prevent possible impact of exoplanet space bodies.

See:
http://www.physorg.com/news91283514.html

ponder on,
the nightbat

Ah! I see science fiction is alive and well....

owd

nightbat

"The clueless force is strong in these coffeeboy ones." Oh the
humanity! they just don't stop coming. Even when faced with affirmed net
reality news links they auk silly coffeeboys pretend it's not so, oh bus
boy, fill her up!

ponder on,
the nightbat

Coffeeboys - denying reality since day one -- nightbat
"Doctor, what do we do with these clueless auk orphans?"
"Put them with the rest of the born losers"
Old February 23rd 07, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
wrote:

On Feb 21, 11:49 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

More scientists agree with Officer Warhol and rush to
try to prevent possible impact of exoplanet space bodies.

See:
http://www.physorg.com/news91283514.html

ponder on,
the nightbat

Ah! I see science fiction is alive and well....

owd

Yep - on your website too. As well as farce.

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.
Old February 24th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article .com,
wrote:

On Feb 21, 11:49 pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

More scientists agree with Officer Warhol and rush to
try to prevent possible impact of exoplanet space bodies.

See:
http://www.physorg.com/news91283514.html

ponder on,
the nightbat

Ah! I see science fiction is alive and well....

owd

Daffy Ducky